Victorious 2021

10 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Not attended this festival before. Is there a reason why the Friday line-up is currently half the size of the other days? Does it start later?

Yeah it’s only half open (if that) on the Friday.  Starts later and only a couple of stages open

For those who have been before, do the headliners on the 2 main stages go up against each other or are they staggered with any sort of cross over in start/finish times. Already started  the debate with my other half about Royal Blood or Niles 🙂

3 minutes ago, Dales said:

For those who have been before, do the headliners on the 2 main stages go up against each other or are they staggered with any sort of cross over in start/finish times. Already started  the debate with my other half about Royal Blood or Niles 🙂

2 different stages with overlap but as Castle (which I think will be Chic) tends to finish 15/20 minutes earlier you could easily see parts of both sets if you wanted to.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TheHungryMoomin said:

2 different stages with overlap but as Castle (which I think will be Chic) tends to finish 15/20 minutes earlier you could easily see parts of both sets if you wanted to.

Many thanks for the info, much appreciated.

We're thinking of going this year, never really heard of it until very recently but it looks really good. The website says it's a 30-40 min bus journey each way to/from the campsite - is that really the case? Google Maps tells me about 15 mins so I was a bit unsure.

Does the campsite have a relatively decent atmosphere after it all finishes or is it very much done by midnight?

4 hours ago, EamerRed said:

We're thinking of going this year, never really heard of it until very recently but it looks really good. The website says it's a 30-40 min bus journey each way to/from the campsite - is that really the case? Google Maps tells me about 15 mins so I was a bit unsure.

Does the campsite have a relatively decent atmosphere after it all finishes or is it very much done by midnight?

No where near 30 mins. 10 mins and straight outside spoons for a beer or 2 or straight into festival. On an evening campsite is fine, quite chilled but people still up. I wouldnt say it's lively but depends what you want. We go 8 of us in 20s and find it absolutley spot on.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, KBR1991 said:

No where near 30 mins. 10 mins and straight outside spoons for a beer or 2 or straight into festival. On an evening campsite is fine, quite chilled but people still up. I wouldnt say it's lively but depends what you want. We go 8 of us in 20s and find it absolutley spot on.

Exactly what we wanted to hear! Cheers

Made a clashfinder including the updated poster and the beats and swing lineup for any that are interested:

https://clashfinder.com/s/victoriousfest2021/

Obviously this is just going by poster placements relative to their final positions as a gauge. No times have been confirmed as yet.

Edited by deadpheasant
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Made a clashfinder including the updated poster and the beats and swing lineup for any that are interested:

https://clashfinder.com/s/victoriousfest2021/

Obviously this is just going by poster placements relative to their final positions as a gauge. No times have been confirmed as yet.

Awesome work, nice one 👍

I’ll be delighted if this is spot on.  Was convinced there would be a clash between 2 of miles Kane, fontaines dc or supergrass.  

Random q - it says online that the campsite closes at 1am each night. Presumably that means no re-entry after then? Or does it mean it’s just not manned then or something like that?

Basically trying to work out if going to bars post-gig is feasible, or if we’d be locked out of the campsite.

15 hours ago, EamerRed said:

Random q - it says online that the campsite closes at 1am each night. Presumably that means no re-entry after then? Or does it mean it’s just not manned then or something like that?

Basically trying to work out if going to bars post-gig is feasible, or if we’d be locked out of the campsite.

This was what @deadpheasant heard a few weeks ago; looks like you'll get in fine. 

On 4/20/2021 at 3:05 PM, deadpheasant said:

Although it sounds very much like there's a 1am curfew for camping in their T&Cs, I've just had confirmation from the festival that you can indeed return to the camping site after this time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1