Victorious 2021

21 minutes ago, KBR1991 said:

For me that lineup is brilliant. What a lineup! Wonder who Sunday castle headliner is. Either way I'll be at Royal Blood, csnt see much swaying me.

Yeah only annoyance for me is missing out on Richard Ashcroft.  Nevermind.  Enough there for me and the family though

I'm happy with the new line-up and decent for the price of the tickets. it's a shame that Bombay, Manics & Marr are missing.

So glad they kept Royal Blood as I am for ever missing them for one reason or another. They always seem to play when I am away on holiday, in hospital, clashing with other events. There is always something that happens and I miss them. I should have seen them last year here and at Madcool and we all know how that played out. In my mind I have accepted there is zero chance of Madcool taking part this year but feeling positive that I will finally see them this year at Victorious.

I am over the moon with Fontaines!!!!!!!

Had tickets for them in may but knew it'd be cancelled again so this is just perfect.

Ashcroft as the castle stage headliner is perfect for me.

I am praying the common stage on sunday is Fontaines then Supergrass then Royal Blood, that would be Victorious 2017 levels of insane

1 minute ago, KBR1991 said:

Didn't jbarbour say apart from one headliner, the castle stage had changed. Kooks are same therefore potentially someone new.

Thought it was just on the poster.  They’re still around touring and I’m convinced they announced they were returning?! (Maybe I may of made that up)

1 minute ago, sisco said:

Thought it was just on the poster.  They’re still around touring and I’m convinced they announced they were returning?! (Maybe I may of made that up)

I remember when they announced their tour they had a Victorious shaped hole in the dates so I assumed they would return? But I have 0 insider info. 

6 hours ago, gingerevans84 said:

Hello all, seriously considering this and be my first time attending. Has anyone here camped before and is the shuttle bus service decent?

The shuttle service is ideal, nothing to worry about there.  I’d happily camp all weekend but the missus insists on hotel for last night 🤣

1 hour ago, TheHungryMoomin said:

No joke I once had a dream it was Carly Rae Jepsen (and if it was I would love it, but aware that probably puts me in the minority here!).

Nah I would of loved that aswell, especially considering her and supergrass were the only reason I was bothering with the original 2021 iw fest lineup

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, gingerevans84 said:

Hello all, seriously considering this and be my first time attending. Has anyone here camped before and is the shuttle bus service decent?

I camp every year, we come down from SYorks. Shuttle is great, never have any issues its regular too. Camping is clean and not rowdy at all. Everyone's friendly.

19 minutes ago, sisco said:

Looking at previous Clashfinders it looks like plenty more to announce too

Oh absolutely, they usually do a few small announcements in april-june normally following the same pattern they are doing right now

one of the special guests gets announced and a few more big names to round out the main stages

I remember Dandy Warhols and Maximo Park along with Jesus and Mary Chain (who later pulled out) as 1 smaller announcement in 2017

42 minutes ago, KBR1991 said:

I camp every year, we come down from SYorks. Shuttle is great, never have any issues its regular too. Camping is clean and not rowdy at all. Everyone's friendly.

Great to know. We've booked family camping with the kids. Oldest (9) loves rag n bone man. Was a bit worried about the shuttle