Victorious 2021

4 minutes ago, sisco said:

We love The Streets so want them there, Mystery Jets, Bombay Bicycle Club, Royal Blood, Feeder and a few others would be great fully received again.  

If I could get 1 addition it’d be Frank Turner!

Frank's decent, agreed. I want DMAs but it never seems to happen. I absolutley love them.

5 minutes ago, retrokev said:

have been going for past 8 years and although the headliners this year were not as strong as past years,the undercard is always strong .

Will be the first festival with the kids, really looking forward to it.  Just pray we’re all out of this lockdown rubbish and allowed to go

• Upvote 1

Just now, retrokev said:

yep seen a few times and hopefully see at truck fest this year and in southampton later in year

Fingers crossed for you. I may catch them at our local fest tramlines on the Saturday, or kendal if they are announced again. 

5 minutes ago, retrokev said:

s is ashcroft castle stage headliner for sat and then waiting on sunday headliner for castle.happy with that line up,although j marr has gone,which gutting.

The Streets vs Ashcroft  and Royal Blood vs Supergrass don’t make much sense though do they?

5 minutes ago, sisco said:

The Streets vs Ashcroft  and Royal Blood vs Supergrass don’t make much sense though do they?

there is still a castle stage headliner to come.thats why uncertain who is the other headliner.would imagine ashcroft sat and supergrass under royal blood. 

21 minutes ago, sisco said:

there is still a castle stage headliner to come.thats why uncertain who is the other headliner.would imagine ashcroft sat and supergrass under royal blood. 

3 hours ago, sisco said:

Well I was right about Madness then!! Happy with Richard Ashcroft and Fontaines D.C too!! And Supergrass!!

Saturday might have been good but I'm in Newcastle all going well Sunday so that's a long trek around. But for £40 early bird you can't complain at all. I'd also rather have a Craig David afternoon set than the Supergrass at Splendour. Bit ot Reef and Chelsea Dagger too. Feeder Saturday would have made a big decision to make.