Victorious 2021

Just mulling it over... arent manics and supergrass playing camper calling? Same weekend as manics were originally victorious. Could supergrass headline common if manics are on the smaller stage Saturday? Aren't manics bigger? Technically aren't kooks bigger than supergrass on the Friday? 

4 minutes ago, KBR1991 said:

Just mulling it over... arent manics and supergrass playing camper calling? Same weekend as manics were originally victorious. Could supergrass headline common if manics are on the smaller stage Saturday? Aren't manics bigger? Technically aren't kooks bigger than supergrass on the Friday? 

Supergrass are on the reunion tour, so will be a good see.

9 minutes ago, thetime said:

Supergrass are on the reunion tour, so will be a good see.

Supergrass are the last band I went to watch before shit hit the fan with Covid. They were great. That seems so long ago, can it still be considered a reunion tour 😀

They will be hammering festivals so sure people will get sick of them and Gaz will go off on his solo project soon enough. 

Edited by JBarbour
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

Supergrass are the last band I went to watch before shit hit the fan with Covid. They were great. That seems so long ago, can it still be considered a reunion tour 😀

Good point, I forgot about the tour. 🤣

Edited by thetime

8 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

They will be hammering festivals so sure people will get sick of them and Gaz will go off on his solo project soon enough. 

Was looking forward to seeing them at Glastonbury but now worried they’ll not be about next year.

9 minutes ago, sisco said:

Was looking forward to seeing them at Glastonbury but now worried they’ll not be about next year.

They are most def about this summer not sure about next year though. I'm sure they'll stick around to fulfil any missed festivals like Glastonbury. 

3 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

They are most def about this summer not sure about next year though. I'm sure they'll stick around to fulfil any missed festivals like Glastonbury. 

Question is will they be around in Portsmouth bank Holiday weekend? Haha

1 minute ago, KBR1991 said:

Question is will they be around in Portsmouth bank Holiday weekend? Haha

You'll be finding out soon! 😀

I would say there are some weirdly placed acts on the line up. I'd consider some acts bigger than some of the headliners. It could be just down to the days the acts were available tbf. 

2 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

You'll be finding out soon! 😀

I would say there are some weirdly placed acts on the line up. I'd consider some acts bigger than some of the headliners. It could be just down to the days the acts were available tbf. 

I’m not sure what you can and can’t say so I’ll ask and you can ignore me if needed.

Guessing 1 of the headliners has changed?

Would you say the poster Tomoz is stronger than last years initial one?

7 minutes ago, sisco said:

I’m not sure what you can and can’t say so I’ll ask and you can ignore me if needed.

Guessing 1 of the headliners has changed?

Would you say the poster Tomoz is stronger than last years initial one?

Yeah one headliner changed. Superstruct already had them signed to other events as well. 

It's a pretty strong line up. Not the best Victorious line up I've seen, but up there. It's a very strong mid tier festival line up. Considering there will be a few biggish names missing from the announcement tomorrow as well.

Edited by JBarbour

Just now, JBarbour said:

Yeah one headliner changed. Superstruct already had them signed to other events as well. 

It's a pretty strong line up. Not the best Victorious line up I've seen, but up there. It's a very strong mid tier festival line up. Considering there will be a few biggish names missing of the announcement tomorrow as well.

Lovely, cheers mate.  Shall look forward to 9am then! 

Im highly expecting Supergrass headlining the friday with pretty much the same bill (kooks etc)

And in terms of people "new" for the lineup, 

beabadoobee would be a shout, newdad, the cribs? (I know they played in 2018 but considering they were gonna tour this year which I have tix for next year)

5 minutes ago, FxxxItFlowers said:

Im highly expecting Supergrass headlining the friday with pretty much the same bill (kooks etc)

And in terms of people "new" for the lineup, 

beabadoobee would be a shout, newdad, the cribs? (I know they played in 2018 but considering they were gonna tour this year which I have tix for next year)

You'd be surprised by some of the changes below the headliners. On the poster billing just below the headliner only one act is the same as last year. 

Edited by JBarbour

5 minutes ago, sisco said:

As a reminder for everyone of the first announcement last year.

14499891-FBE4-4479-A725-9AAFA6F6AF40.png

Genuinely thought it had been leaked for a second! Got Me hopes up. For me get rid of nile Rodgers, keep bombay, snuts and kooks and Royal Blood and whatever line up is ill be happy.

12 minutes ago, KBR1991 said:

Genuinely thought it had been leaked for a second! Got Me hopes up. For me get rid of nile Rodgers, keep bombay, snuts and kooks and Royal Blood and whatever line up is ill be happy.

We love The Streets so want them there, Mystery Jets, Bombay Bicycle Club, Royal Blood, Feeder and a few others would be great fully received again.  

If I could get 1 addition it’d be Frank Turner!