Victorious 2021

6 minutes ago, mttJ said:

Royal Blood teasing an announcement on Thursday would maybe fall in line with that?

Great point.  Their new single is appearing soon so just presumed it was a tour but guess it could incorporate festival dates too

18 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

At least 29 acts will be announced including all three headliners. Some carry over from last year. And a few big bands tbc at a later date. 

Cheers mate appreciate it as always.  Just hoping The Streets are there, only way to keep the wife happy!!  
This week I presume?

14 minutes ago, retrokev said:

the streets will be there as doing many things this year

I think so too mate but you know what wives can be like! Not allowed to book until I see their name. 

Fully expecting Royal Blood to be there again too.  Be exciting to see a new name. 29 acts is pretty much the same as the first announcement last year too

2 minutes ago, KBR1991 said:

What people thinking for the Friday? Predictions? I'm going foals or James.

Well if you believe the APE rumours then that’s not Foals.  Personally think it’ll be an older act so someone like James fits

6 minutes ago, KBR1991 said:

Pretty stumped then. Only people really are courteeners who never been or someone who played before like stereophonics.

Hard to judge without others announcing and knowing who’s about.  Gerry, James and CATBM all at Neighbourhood Fest but unlikely to be any of them.   Latitude have Snow Patrol + Lewis Capaldi playing which could fit I guess.  APE and Parklife..... nah, can’t see any of their acts doing it.  I’m running out of festivals I remember now

I'll go:

Snow Patrol

The Streets

Royal Blood

Edited by sisco

41 minutes ago, sisco said:

Hard to judge without others announcing and knowing who’s about.  Gerry, James and CATBM all at Neighbourhood Fest but unlikely to be any of them.   Latitude have Snow Patrol + Lewis Capaldi playing which could fit I guess.  APE and Parklife..... nah, can’t see any of their acts doing it.  I’m running out of festivals I remember now

I'll go:

Snow Patrol

The Streets

Royal Blood

Snow patrol is a good shout to be honest.