Victorious 2021

22 hours ago, TheHungryMoomin said:

Because it's never too early to start speculating! How much rollover of this year's headliners do we think is likely?

The Streets and Royal Blood are both around next year so I’d guess they’ll be 2 of the headliners again.

8 minutes ago, sisco said:

Really? How come you think that soon?

you look at all other festivals that cancelled and some end of july begin of august,have already announced line ups and selling for next year. i think within august we should have all if not most of line up.

2 hours ago, retrokev said:

you look at all other festivals that cancelled and some end of july begin of august,have already announced line ups and selling for next year. i think within august we should have all if not most of line up.

None of the other ones such as Y Not, Kendall, Tramlines have announced so  I don’t know why they’d announce so early. (Hope I’m wrong)

Ian Brown was the big 2020 draw for me. I imagine that he's the headliner who they may have trouble securing again.

Early lineup announcements, you'd have thought that they would time with ticket returns and rollovers. I imagine that we won't get to hear soon, and it will be along the lines of the previous festival announcement schedule.

3 hours ago, CrispyDuck said:

Ian Brown was the big 2020 draw for me. I imagine that he's the headliner who they may have trouble securing again.

Early lineup announcements, you'd have thought that they would time with ticket returns and rollovers. I imagine that we won't get to hear soon, and it will be along the lines of the previous festival announcement schedule.

I’d presume so.

Ian Brown has rearranged his tour for next year and is playing Neighbourhood Festival again so you may well be ok.

• 4 weeks later...

I posted a picture in the 2020 thread of a 'We miss you' sign in the Hollywood style format sign that they tease big announcements. I guess they could be using that and an announcement on the weekend that the festival should normally take place to get hype up for next years tickets.

Early bird tickets are on sale 

Organisers will reduce the capacity next year if that means it can go ahead and they are trying to get most of this years line up carried over. Organisers have stated there maybe some scheduling and logistic issues with all acts returning. 

Edited by JBarbour

1 hour ago, JBarbour said:

Early bird tickets are on sale 

Organisers will reduce the capacity next year if that means it can go ahead and they are trying to get most of this years line up carried over. Organisers have stated there maybe some scheduling and logistic issues with all acts returning. 

Sure the tickets have gone up slightly? Sure when we were looking at tier 2 it’s the same price as tier 1 now.

Any ideas if they’ll announce anything soon?

6 minutes ago, sisco said:

Sure the tickets have gone up slightly? Sure when we were looking at tier 2 it’s the same price as tier 1 now.

Any ideas if they’ll announce anything soon?

£30 Fri

£40 Sat + Sun

£105 Weekend

Early bird started from £25 day and £90 weekend last time. Not including booking fees. 

34 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

£30 Fri

£40 Sat + Sun

£105 Weekend

Early bird started from £25 day and £90 weekend last time. Not including booking fees. 

Yeah that’ll be it then.  Seems that Tier 1 tickets are at 2020 Tier 2 prices.  Still massive value.

Praying for The Streets being back oh.... and it actually going ahead 😂

7 minutes ago, sisco said:

Yeah that’ll be it then.  Seems that Tier 1 tickets are at 2020 Tier 2 prices.  Still massive value.

Praying for The Streets being back oh.... and it actually going ahead 😂

To be fair they have already sold tickets for next year with retention from this years cancelled festival. So they not starting at tier 1. 

1 hour ago, JBarbour said:

To be fair they have already sold tickets for next year with retention from this years cancelled festival. So they not starting at tier 1. 

Yeah really good point.  Would be harsh on those who paid Tier 2 tickets to suddenly see cheaper tickets on sale. 

1 hour ago, TheHungryMoomin said:

Does rule anybody who has been announced for R+L though, so Catfish (who I could have seen as a replacement if there had been clashes), and maybe Beabadoobea but to be honest I don't think there was much overlap anyway. 

No there’s never much crossover.  Going by the acts announced by R&L, and the fact that @JBarbourhas said that they’re trying to get the majority of the lineup again.... well it looks like there won’t be many replacements needed.  (Most which were announced we’re U.K. based acts too).

3 hours ago, TheHungryMoomin said:

Does rule anybody who has been announced for R+L though, so Catfish (who I could have seen as a replacement if there had been clashes), and maybe Beabadoobea but to be honest I don't think there was much overlap anyway. 

1 hour ago, sisco said:

No there’s never much crossover.  Going by the acts announced by R&L, and the fact that @JBarbourhas said that they’re trying to get the majority of the lineup again.... well it looks like there won’t be many replacements needed.  (Most which were announced we’re U.K. based acts too).

Most Superstruct festivals (Victorious, Tramlines, Truck...) will be bringing back a good portion of their line-ups. Although there will be some acts/agents that have made other plans. There will be some fresh acts on the line ups.  

It could all change but thats the info from last week. 

Couple of questions if anyone knows.  Does anyone know any good hotels (by good I mean reasonably priced) whilst the festival is on? Or if not the boutique camping..... does it sell out quickly? 

Camp at Glastonbury but not sure I’ll manage a few nights with the wife and kids. 

@sisco If you want value, there's the usual suspects around; Premier Inn, an Ibis and Ibis Budget all nearby (I'd say walking distance but might be a push with kids, the Ibis Budget is furthest away) but you will probably have to book them ASAP if you don't want to pay through the nose. 

The camping is a relatively new addition and is a significant bus shuttle out of town. I've never used it but it might be worth checking out the 2019 thread to see if there was anyone reviewing them on there?

• Upvote 1