Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
glastolover19

Show us your bangers

Recommended Posts

Hi folks. Purposely avoided this site for the last several months as didn't want to be reminded of the agony of the cancellation. Although it didn't stop me binging iPlayer and YouTube a few weekends ago even if the tears were enough to extinguish my bifta 😭
Anyhow whilst watching it got me wondering who you've seen at the farm with the biggest fireworks for one song? Mine is hands down McCartney Live and let die 2004 followed by Coldplay 2016 although I can't name the song but remember it finished with loads of fireworks (fyi yes I am one of these that claims to hate Coldplay but still goes and watches and sings along lol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, vintagelaureate said:

Actual fireworks...? 

 

Yep actual fireworks.

This could be a contender,was there and tbh I completely forgot about this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Oh you fucking bastards. I had thought this the chance to finally reveal my, approaching ample, breasts, complete with M & S starter bra. You will, I hope, never experience this level of disappointment in your lives. 

 

Feel free, we're all friends here plus I'm getting bored of pornhub 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread gives me really horrible flashbacks to working in my local pub when I'd just finished uni....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

This thread gives me really horrible flashbacks to working in my local pub when I'd just finished uni....

Hello Sasperella,

That is sad and uncomfortable news to hear. One of my close friends is currently in that same position, so I've heard the same stories about instances that you'll have witnessed at first hand too. She doesn't like that part of it (naturally) but can hack it. I think it helps that she's from Grimbsy ( ie. hard - in my opinion), and simply doesn't even entertain the thought of taking shit off some bloke whose whole persona as a bell end is bigger than his actual physical bell end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, glastolover19 said:

Feel free, we're all friends here plus I'm getting bored of pornhub 😉

Pornhub is so yesterday. The 'smart money' is going retro - back to relevant sections of the Kay's catalogue. It's a little like spotting Eddie Stobbart lorries. Time's moved on. The cool' people are now 'spotting Norbert Dentressangle lorries on the roads. 

Oh, and if the above doesn't help, there's always XHamster!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Pornhub is so yesterday. The 'smart money' is going retro - back to relevant sections of the Kay's catalogue. It's a little like spotting Eddie Stobbart lorries. Time's moved on. The cool' people are now 'spotting Norbert Dentressangle lorries on the roads. 

Oh, and if the above doesn't help, there's always XHamster!

True aficionados would only knock one out to something found in the woods - organic free range porn like you used to get.

I remember when it was all fields round here. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2020 at 10:10 AM, blutarsky said:

True aficionados would only knock one out to something found in the woods - organic free range porn like you used to get.

We used to 'get' ours on a turfed area adjacent to a canal bridge. Above the canal bridge was a public footpath which had a bench in between some hedges. Anyway, it was generally concluded that a dirty old mac man rattled one off while sitting on the bench, and then flinging his dirty mag over his shoulder and on to the grassed embankment I mentioned previously. The bloke was a monumental w*nker. Whatever the case, we'd go there of a weekend and there'd be a weeks supply. Even us as newbie w*nkers couldn't keep up with this bloke!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

We used to 'get' ours on a turfed area adjacent to a canal bridge. Above the canal bridge was a public footpath which had a bench in between some hedges. Anyway, it was generally concluded that a dirty old mac man rattled one off while sitting on the bench, and then flinging his dirty mag over his shoulder and on to the grassed embankment I mentioned previously. The bloke was a monumental w*nker. Whatever the case, we'd go there of a weekend and there'd be a weeks supply. Even us as newbie w*nkers couldn't keep up with this bloke!

Pages stuck together? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crazy shit that on a thread called show us your bangers and in less than two pages people are actually talking about w*nking 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, OG said:

Crazy shit that on a thread called show us your bangers and in less than two pages people are actually talking about w*nking 

I’m surprised it took that long. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tommy101 said:

The best views of the Beyonce fireworks were from the Other field 😉

 

 

They were huge though

I thought that we were supposed to stop being naughty on here!?

I'm so sorry - the fact of the matter is that my Puerile-O-Meter is broken, so I can't get my bearings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tommy101 said:

The best views of the Beyonce fireworks were from the Other field 😉

 

 

They were huge though

Hello Tommy101,

I've just realised that you may have read my last post wrongly ie not in the way it was intended. It was meant to be self derogatory ie. towards myself. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Tommy101,

I've just realised that you may have read my last post wrongly ie not in the way it was intended. It was meant to be self derogatory ie. towards myself. :) 

Don't worry I didn't take it personally! 

(I was back on topic for the record though, well, ish, I take any opportunity I can reminisce about that QotSA set)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...