Mad Cool Festival 2021

qz3

2 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Is it not possible that Billie just means her normal show dates? It was a pretty extensive tour so I can imagine it being difficult to reschedule all of it.

Yeah, that was my first thought too. Especially considering the info about 'vip passes'.

First time going to this. Booked hotel near Chamartin station and planning to get train in every day and then hopefully the bus back or uber. Really hoping this goes ahead! 

Do the headliners not come on until about 1am? I'll need to make sure I sleep during the day haha

Edited by tori1607
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, tori1607 said:

First time going to this. Booked hotel near Chamartin station and planning to get train in every day and then hopefully the bus back or uber. Really hoping this goes ahead! 

Do the headliners not come on until about 1am? I'll need to make sure I sleep during the day haha

My 1st time as well, check out 2019 clashfinder for similar times.

I've booked hotel near chamartin Station, its near plaza catilla which the free shuttle goes to. 

Edited by thetime

11 minutes ago, tori1607 said:

I remember watching Hot Chip come on at 4am at Primavera Sound.

Everything so much later in Spain. Just as well as it's baking in the day.

5 minutes ago, thetime said:

My 1st time as well, check out 2019 clashfinder for similar times.

I've booked hotel near chamartin Station, its near plaza catilla which the free shuttle goes to. 

Yeh fingers crossed the bus still drops around there next year! Will check out some of the last few years lineups for set times. 

1 minute ago, xxialac said:

I remember watching Hot Chip come on at 4am at Primavera Sound.

Everything so much later in Spain. Just as well as it's baking in the day.

I can imagine! Normally go to a festival in las Vegas every year and it's held in sept and starts at midday. Normally in the high 30's - it's a killer. 

1 hour ago, tori1607 said:

First timer here as well. We also booked a hotel near Plaza de Castilla, fingers crossed they will have those shuttle buses like in the previous years. 

Edited by CCester

4 hours ago, CharlieDaRapper said:

I was wondering do we think one of the headliners could be post malone due to that he is playing randl and nowhere else in europe currently

Rock in Rio Lisboa, end of June. 

Would be terrible choice of headliner, but after announcement of Cardi B, you can expect anything 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pete76 said:

Rock in Rio Lisboa, end of June. 

Would be terrible choice of headliner, but after announcement of Cardi B, you can expect anything 

I think it's a good call. Post Malone and Muse. Can see them going for that.

As with Cardi B whether he'll actually turn up is a different matter...

2 hours ago, Hullabaloo92 said:

Post Malone replacing Billie Eilish?

Having seen him three times. (Once at his own show) i hope for someone different, especially as I'm seeing him at Leeds Festival.

BUT 

He has got some absolutely bangers and puts on a good show. 

That being said, still hoping for Billie.

Edited by Hawky

On 12/16/2020 at 5:33 PM, Paulmcm1998 said:

Lollapalooza Stockholm announced Their lineup today. Is there likely any crossover?

20201216_173129.jpg

Decent line up would love it if Kacey Musgraves got announced be great to see some country on the mad cool line up because the genres are so diverse but Posty I would be down for.