Mad Cool Festival 2021

qz3

Billie Eilish is almost confirmed, as in a FB post by MC they comment that they cannot announce a just confirmed headliner now due to contract issues, but commenting it with the spider emoji (and we all know that Billie has a tarantula as pet) 

https://www.facebook.com/820741104683417/posts/3498152530275581/?app=fbl

Screenshot_2020-11-25-15-22-52.png

Edited by Eugenio

8 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

No idea what they are planning, but focus on festivals august 2021 and a full festival tour in 2022? They are still on for Pukkelpop.

Perhaps some sort of big spot at a UK Hyde Park / All Points East type show? but either way I'm not going to complain about any 2021 line ups and will happily see them if they're around in 2022 !

2 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Have Mad Cool not got into trouble before for 'announcing' acts in advance in advance of them being able to officially announce them? It seems they don't learn.

For the other headliner maybe Tame Impala? 

Yeah, they did, with The Strokes.

Tame Impala are playing Primavera, don't know if that rules them out though.

2 hours ago, Fabrizzo said:

What did Sziget announce?

absolutely nothing so far 😕

But still, when I see their 2020 line-up compared to the Mad Cool 2021, I'm jealous .. I've always been more of a rock fan, so I know Sziget has changed these last years, being more pop-electro than rock. So when I see Mad Cool having Placebo, RHCP, Royal Blood, Nothing but Thieves, The Killers, Thrice, ... I already know Sziget won't have THAT much of rock bands ! ;)

but I'm ok with that lol, it remains the best fest' I've ever been to ^^

Surely the last two headliners will be acts that aren't announced elsewhere yet. 

Unless KoL were always due to play with M&S / FNM and they're currently trying to get M&S replaced as opposed to KoL replacing M&S. 

So in short, it could be anyone and we won't know until it's announced (+ Billie)

8 minutes ago, Hawky said:

Surely the last two headliners will be acts that aren't announced elsewhere yet. 

Unless KoL were always due to play with M&S / FNM and they're currently trying to get M&S replaced as opposed to KoL replacing M&S. 

So in short, it could be anyone and we won't know until it's announced (+ Billie)

They are probably the same groups as NOS