Mad Cool Festival 2021

qz3

49 minutes ago, Kusy said:

As far as I know, Pearl Jam are not willing to share the headliner status the day that they play. So MC would have to push the current co-head down the line 

Why not? At Rock Werchter they shared the top line with Jack White. At Lolla Stockholm they are playing next to The Killers. 

8 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

Why not? At Rock Werchter they shared the top line with Jack White. At Lolla Stockholm they are playing next to The Killers. 

On the poster yes, but I don't recall that The Killers were named as a co-headliner. On the other hand it doesn't matter. PJ are  unlikely. I assume that they booked venues asap but are not feeling safe to make the announcement. If they decide to play only festival then maybe there is a chance (if their agent isn't the one pissed about how MC is handling things). . 

6 minutes ago, Kusy said:

On the poster yes, but I don't recall that The Killers were named as a co-headliner. On the other hand it doesn't matter. PJ are  unlikely. I assume that they booked venues asap but are not feeling safe to make the announcement. If they decide to play only festival then maybe there is a chance (if their agent isn't the one pissed about how MC is handling things). . 

I don’t think the agent will work with MC again...

• Upvote 2

Just now, Ken19 said:

Not because of problems back then. But Pearl Jam is very sensitive about this sort of things. If they know that a festival has some issues with other bands and agents, than is this festival of their list.

There was a time when Judas Priest (they are in the agent's roster) were playing Woodstock in Poland (PolAndRock nowdays) and I've heard that the backstage was a mess. Sensitive situation I suppose 

I think I read somewhere they want the next announcement to be as early as next month. I anticipate lots of announcements between then and now, but I can't see why anyone that's announced for a festival already (i.e Asap Rocky) would be held back by MC when their announcement was only this week. 

1 hour ago, charlierc said:

Late to the party but is Billie Eilish and Taylor Swift not appearing on the first draft of this a sign they won't appear at all or a sign they're not ready to be announced?

Billie not ready, Taylor canceled eu tour

Hi can anyone give me the link in order to access the fnac webpage in English? We are wanting the four day tickets but cant see anywhere to change the language. 

did anyone manage to purchase with shipping to UK or option tor pick up in Madrid nextt year

thanks

On 7/16/2020 at 1:00 PM, Hawky said:

FNAC responded to my email

Dear Adam,

First of all, we apologize because, due to the high level of communications we have had in recent days, we have not been able to respond to your inquiry within the usual timeframe.

In response to your inquiry, we inform you that:

Fnac.es makes international shipments; however, these are limited to the articles included in the book, disc, videogame and DVD sections.
Due to possible technical incompatibilities, shipments outside of Spain are not made of items included in the sections of software, consoles, image and sound, and computer and telephony, but currently due to the situation of COVID-19, international shipments are temporarily paralyzed

@MELHERB

Edited by Hawky