Mad Cool Festival 2021

qz3

Guesswork brought me here with this list:

- Billie Eilish

- Arcade Fire / Kings of Leon / Foo Fighters

- The Weeknd / Lady Gaga / Adele / Beyonce.

Honestly, at this point is a lottery for the few not-braindead enough to put The 1975 or Kasabian as headliners. Assuming that no insider sneaked the tickets.

Oh well, why not tho

12 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

Guesswork brought me here with this list:

- Billie Eilish

- Arcade Fire / Kings of Leon / Foo Fighters

- The Weeknd / Lady Gaga / Adele / Beyonce.

Honestly, at this point is a lottery for the few not-braindead enough to put The 1975 or Kasabian as headliners. Assuming that no insider sneaked the tickets.

Oh well, why not tho

75 or Kasabian are not big enough anywhere but the UK. Arcade Fire look to be about 2022, Adele and Beyoncé obviously unlikely as they have no festival dates at the moment and unlikely to play Mad Cool and no sign Gaga is about. 

KoL, Foos, Weekend May have a chance. Gaga outside chance. 

8 minutes ago, yosoyyoberdi said:

If placebo, pixies or royal blood are headliners, Liam Gallagher can definitely be as well. Headlined FIB a couple years ago as well.

We all know the history of Royal Blood.  Deftones and Placebo will be moved to the second row with the next announcement I think.

Ok, with Mad Cool you can never be sure, they can decide to put Gallagher to the first row, hope this isn't true

2 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

Yeah; but would a Gallagher be the main headliner of any Mad Cool day? 

They said that we are waiting for 2 main headliners (7,8 July) and one headliner (9 July), as i understand, it means that there are will be 2 big artists and one smaller. I think that first main headliner is Billi Eilish

On 7/8/2020 at 12:36 PM, qz3 said:

From Mad Cool facebook page:

Wednesday July 7th 2021- 29 bands. Today we have announced 24 of them. We still need to share with you the main headliner of the day plus 4 more names, one of them will be a winner of the Mad Cool Talent competition by Vibra Mahou.

Thursday July 8th 2021 – 34 bands. Today we have announced 23. We still need to share with you the main headliner of the day plus 9 more names, one of them will be a winner of the Mad Cool Talent competition by Vibra Mahou.

Friday July 10th 2021 – 35 bands. Today we have announced 23. We still need to share with you the main headliner of the day plus 10 more names, one of them will be a winner of the Mad Cool Talent competition by Vibra Mahou.

Saturday July 11th 2021 – 34 bands. Today we have announced 24. We still need to share with you 10 more names, one of them will be a winner of the Mad Cool Talent competition by Vibra Mahou.

So 3 more headliners

Seems to me the biggest names for the first three days are still to be announced...

4 minutes ago, visdave34 said:

They did? On their FB page you mean? Can't seem to find the comment anymore...

Ok, I checked

In mailing that I received "Main headliners" only for the first 2 days, on Facebook now main headliners for 3 days :)

From Facebook

107387086_3098274726930032_1538902854387133128_o.thumb.jpg.74392d8b8a1945b2144629e7c3bbad23.jpg

From mailing

unnamed.jpg

Edited by qz3

1 hour ago, yosoyyoberdi said:

Spanish version is still saying "one of the headliners" on Instagram. This also is in line with the yellow dot between the main headliners of the day. 

Screenshot_2020-07-10-09-11-41~2.png

Is an error, they fixed in website