Mad Cool Festival 2021

qz3

I honestly think the lineup 2021 could be better than the 2020 if they keep Billie Eilish and have two other big headliners. I wasn't too big on Swift I respect the appeal she has on people and she's a massive draw but they could get better acts for that money imo

6 minutes ago, Paulmcm1998 said:

I honestly think the lineup 2021 could be better than the 2020 if they keep Billie Eilish and have two other big headliners. I wasn't too big on Swift I respect the appeal she has on people and she's a massive draw but they could get better acts for that money imo

Reckon they've got Billie, she's waiting out for a wider tour announcement.

Dont know why I have been down voted for an opinion of a band being better with a world renowned guitarist. I'm not saying they are the best thing they could of booked but with the alternatives its not as bad as what it could've been. Since when did people get down votes from their opinion on a booking? 

Edited by RarerThanDandyB

2 hours ago, DarthSaul said:

Puscifer is a side project for the guy from Tool right? anyone a fan?

I am, the stage show can be wild. Last time they were doing festivals they had wrestlers on the stage :D

Songs I recommend: Apocalyptical (new song),  Grand Canyon and Money Shot. I think it's a good represent of their sound 

Edited by Nicklord

I know I''m not comparing apples with apples as there are still 38 acts to be announced, including 3 headliners but at the moment It's not looking nearly as good for me as it did last year.

I'm down these (would have seen them in the next few days) - Kings of Leon, Paul Weller, Sam Fender, Cage the Elephant, Refused, Phoebe Bridges, City & Colour, Richard Hawley, Sticky Fingers

I'm only up RHCP so far.

There may be a few gems in the other new announcements today but don't think there will be many, hopefully there will be some good additions in the next few weeks.

Booked. 3+1. Bit more expensive but should.be a good laugh. 

Looking forward to finding out the rest of the lineup. Hopefully no KoL. Although could do with seeing them again because I can't remember the first time haha.

Really tempted by this. I like the line-up a lot. 

What's the situation with hotels? I assume there are plenty being in Madrid? Is it worth getting a ticket + hotel package or just finding a hotel yourself? Any areas people can recommend? 

Me and some friends are hoping to get the Fnac 4 day tickets but it's still saying no shipping internationally which is apparently an issue that was to be fixed within hours as of yesterday. Really hoping we can get these easily enough and they say when it's available to get them again. Can't help but want to sit hitting refresh!

4 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

The Strokes, Billie & MCR?

Pearl Jam?

That fits, especially as after the MCR gigs they can fit that and NOS Alive

Pearl Jam might also, could be the reason why the announcement is delayed, negotiating these other gigs.

@Ken19 do you have any idea who could be the other one aside from Strokes and Billie?

Just now, RarerThanDandyB said:

That fits, especially as after the MCR gigs they can fit that and NOS Alive

Pearl Jam might also, could be the reason why the announcement is delayed, negotiating these other gigs.

@Ken19 do you have any idea who could be the other one aside from Strokes and Billie?

Strokes and Billie lined up for it then?

Just now, Hawky said:

Strokes and Billie lined up for it then?

They are doing the same gigs as last year (Strokes) and Billie is meant to be rescheduling her tour for next year so they are pretty set. This competition alludes one is someone we haven’t thought of, don’t know who.