Mad Cool Festival 2021

qz3

2 minutes ago, Natascha said:

Don't worry, I found Reino Unido, (UK)

I did the same (we need an extra 4-day to add to the ones we already bought for 2020) but when you click through it says you can't have it sent to a UK address, meaning pick-up in store is the only way to get it?

9 minutes ago, WFD said:

I did the same (we need an extra 4-day to add to the ones we already bought for 2020) but when you click through it says you can't have it sent to a UK address, meaning pick-up in store is the only way to get it?

Yeah I've just come across the same problem. Strange as I thought it was possible a people in the 2020 thread I'm sure commented on receiving it. I also thought that you had to collect it from the store by a certain date or they get funny

Out: Billie, Taylor, KOL.
Anderson Paak, cage the elephant, phoebe, rex orange county, sam fender, haim, tove lo, clairo, khalid, tones and i, hawley, kali uchis, paul weller, Charlie xcx, the chats, hinds, cala vento

In: RHCP, Carly rae, Puscifer, fever 333.

Seems like they are going back to rock.

1 minute ago, yosoyyoberdi said:

Anderson Paak, cage the elephant, phoebe, rex orange county, sam fender, haim, tove lo, clairo, khalid, tones and i, hawley, kali uchis, paul weller, Charlie xcx, the chats, hinds, cala vento

It's only that they haven't been able to confirm, they may still attend

24 minutes ago, yosoyyoberdi said:

Dont thins is a trend

Refused also gone :(

33 minutes ago, Natascha said:

Yeah I've just come across the same problem. Strange as I thought it was possible a people in the 2020 thread I'm sure commented on receiving it. I also thought that you had to collect it from the store by a certain date or they get funny

Have you figured a fix for this yet? I'm having the same problem and mad cool via FB messenger can't help.

21 minutes ago, qz3 said:

Now it's time to start speculations :)

3 headliners is missing, i think 1 is Billy, another 2?

Think this year's lineups have some top spots for women and would be nice to see again. I'm going with Billie and Lady Gaga and then someone out of the blue like Coldplay (if they decide they can tour without a massive affect on the environment)

Edited by Luke Routledge

1 hour ago, lighthouse said:

Now that's disappointing. 

RHCP are horrible, and why are Pixies, Placebo and Deftones headliners now?

There's absolutely nothing current about this lineup. 

There is the “Main” headliner still to be announced for each day other than the Saturday 

46 minutes ago, yosoyyoberdi said:

They might be out at the moment but not “out out” - Taylor definitely won’t be there but all others possibly still could be