Mad Cool Festival 2021

qz3

First names 8 July

I think we will get from 2020 line-up: 

Yungblud, Alt-J, Twenty One Pilots, Deftones, The Killers, Foals, Faith No More, Royal Blood, Nothing But Thieves

Any rumours? :)

Edited by qz3

28 minutes ago, qz3 said:

First names 8 July

I think we will get from 2020 line-up: 

Yungblud, Alt-J, Twenty One Pilots, Deftones, The Killers, Foals, Faith No More, Royal Blood, Nothing But Thieves

Any rumours? :)

Yesterday some many names disappear in artist section . At the night dissapear all names.

Taylor, billie, KOL, khalid, samfender, charli xcx, tove lo, paul weller, refused, cala vento, the chats, confidence man, peggy gou, tones and i, richard hawley, city and colour, tycho, sticky fingers, hinds

Edited by Degu
error

1 hour ago, Degu said:

Yesterday some many names disappear in artist section . At the night dissapear all names.

Taylor, billie, KOL, khalid, samfender, charli xcx, tove lo, paul weller, refused, cala vento, the chats, confidence man, peggy gou, tones and i, richard hawley, city and colour, tycho, sticky fingers, hinds

Are you saying that these names disappeared first, during the day yesterday?

1 hour ago, The Martini Police said:

Are you saying that these names disappeared first, during the day yesterday?

Does that mean:

A] the names that were left over after the first disappearance will be announced tomorrow

B] the names that disappeared first are going to be announced first

C] none of the above? 😂

Edit: can't imagine it's B since we haven't heard from Billie or Taylor yet, and I doubt Mad Cool will break the news on their 2021 tours.

Edited by jparx

1 minute ago, Karlos12345 said:

I think the bands that disappeared first, will not be announced and probably not return in 2021.

Acts like Charli XCX and Sam Fender have rescheduled shows for next year so I'd imagine they are back surely?

NOS Alive few minutes ago:

Red Hot Chili Peppers joins the line-up on the July 8th 2021, for an iconic performance at the NOS stage! 🌶 Also confirmed for the festival are alt-J, Two Door Cinema Club, Angel Olsen, Caribou, Parcels, Black Pumas, Fontaines D.C., Nothing But Thieves, Moses Sumney, Hobo Johnson and The Lovemakers, Alec Benjamin, Seasick Steve, SEA GIRLS. 

3 minutes ago, qz3 said:

I heard that Taylor not rescheduling European tour, but for me its better, maybe mad cool replace her with some band, not pop star

All of the headliners excluding two were bands. What’s wrong with a little variety? Festivals will struggle in the long term if they book Kings of Leon forever.

4 minutes ago, jparx said:

All of the headliners excluding two were bands. What’s wrong with a little variety? Festivals will struggle in the long term if they book Kings of Leon forever.

For me Taylor it's not variety, just standard boring radio pop. Maybe not band, it can be big rap name 

Edited by qz3

24 minutes ago, Kalopsia said:

Would you be happy with someone like Lady Gaga? 

Gaga much better, another level of artist, even Billy is so much more interesting. If we talked about pop music, Im personally prefer Coldplay over this :)

3 minutes ago, qz3 said:

Gaga much better, another level of artist, even Billy is so much more interesting. If we talked about pop music, Im personally prefer Coldplay over this :)

I'd suggest listening to more Taylor beyond her singles if you like Gaga. There's a lot more to her music than just radio pop.