Jump to content

Recommended Posts

First names 8 July

I think we will get from 2020 line-up: 

Yungblud, Alt-J, Twenty One Pilots, Deftones, The Killers, Foals, Faith No More, Royal Blood, Nothing But Thieves

 

Any rumours? :)

Edited by qz3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, qz3 said:

First names 8 July

I think we will get from 2020 line-up: 

Yungblud, Alt-J, Twenty One Pilots, Deftones, The Killers, Foals, Faith No More, Royal Blood, Nothing But Thieves

 

Any rumours? :)

 

 

Yesterday some many names disappear in artist section . At the night dissapear all names.

Taylor, billie, KOL, khalid, samfender, charli xcx, tove lo, paul weller, refused, cala vento, the chats, confidence man, peggy gou, tones and i, richard hawley, city and colour, tycho, sticky fingers, hinds
 

Edited by Degu
error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Degu said:

Yesterday some many names disappear in artist section . At the night dissapear all names.

Taylor, billie, KOL, khalid, samfender, charli xcx, tove lo, paul weller, refused, cala vento, the chats, confidence man, peggy gou, tones and i, richard hawley, city and colour, tycho, sticky fingers, hinds
 

Are you saying that these names disappeared first, during the day yesterday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not looking at headliners, hoping we get Phoebe Bridgers, Anderson Paak, Kali Uchis and Tom Misch back

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would really hope to see Placebo, Foals, Rex, Anderson Paak and Sam Fender from the non headliners. 

Looks like the Gorillaz are doing some dates. That would be a welcome replacement for a headliner! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Martini Police said:

Are you saying that these names disappeared first, during the day yesterday?

Yes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Martini Police said:

Are you saying that these names disappeared first, during the day yesterday?

Does that mean:

A] the names that were left over after the first disappearance will be announced tomorrow

B] the names that disappeared first are going to be announced first

C] none of the above? 😂

Edit: can't imagine it's B since we haven't heard from Billie or Taylor yet, and I doubt Mad Cool will break the news on their 2021 tours.

Edited by jparx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the bands that disappeared first, will not be announced and probably not return in 2021.

Edited by Karlos12345

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Karlos12345 said:

I think the bands that disappeared first, will not be announced and probably not return in 2021.

Acts like Charli XCX and Sam Fender have rescheduled shows for next year so I'd imagine they are back surely?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will more four day tickets be out on sale once the refunds are processed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, the FNAC pack is €11 euros more but includes a 4 day pass as well as some other stuff. What's the deal there? Am I missing something?

Edited by Hawky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Luke Routledge said:

Sounds like some big acts will be missing!

taylor would be the first suspect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, neacaisa said:

taylor would be the first suspect. 

By far the biggest name on the lineup. (With Billie being the second.) Wonder who will replace her if she’s not coming.

Edited by lighthouse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard that Taylor not rescheduling European tour, but for me its better, maybe mad cool replace her with some band, not pop star

Edited by qz3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NOS Alive few minutes ago:

Red Hot Chili Peppers joins the line-up on the July 8th 2021, for an iconic performance at the NOS stage! 🌶 Also confirmed for the festival are alt-J, Two Door Cinema Club, Angel Olsen, Caribou, Parcels, Black Pumas, Fontaines D.C., Nothing But Thieves, Moses Sumney, Hobo Johnson and The Lovemakers, Alec Benjamin, Seasick Steve, SEA GIRLS. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, qz3 said:

I heard that Taylor not rescheduling European tour, but for me its better, maybe mad cool replace her with some band, not pop star

All of the headliners excluding two were bands. What’s wrong with a little variety? Festivals will struggle in the long term if they book Kings of Leon forever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jparx said:

All of the headliners excluding two were bands. What’s wrong with a little variety? Festivals will struggle in the long term if they book Kings of Leon forever.

For me Taylor it's not variety, just standard boring radio pop. Maybe not band, it can be big rap name 

Edited by qz3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, qz3 said:

For me Taylor it's not variety, just standard boring radio pop. Maybe not band, it can be big rap name 

Would you be happy with someone like Lady Gaga? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Kalopsia said:

Would you be happy with someone like Lady Gaga? 

Gaga much better, another level of artist, even Billy is so much more interesting. If we talked about pop music, Im personally prefer Coldplay over this :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, qz3 said:

Gaga much better, another level of artist, even Billy is so much more interesting. If we talked about pop music, Im personally prefer Coldplay over this :)

I'd suggest listening to more Taylor beyond her singles if you like Gaga. There's a lot more to her music than just radio pop.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Any idea what time the announcement is?

Probably 11am GMT that's when the announcements were usually last year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...