Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
crazyfool1

Hope Shines brightest in the Park

Recommended Posts

Now that the weekend of emotion is over it’s time for normal service to resume and for us to enjoy a classic efest year of threads once more ...weather without people hoping it will chuck it down over said weekend  , state of the ground , playlists from bands that will be there and chaos ... we will all be there in glorious sunshine in 359 days .... time to look forward (and remember those that sadly won’t make it ) it’s gonna be the best one ever ... 

F6B891F3-9907-4B48-A7B9-4755ED8E885C.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm holding onto the Glastonbury vibe for as long as I can. I'll be playing these sets for the next month at least and glad I'll have the opportunity at last to rip some of the classics that I wasn't lucky enough to attend but yep it's now eyes forward to October when the greatest resale team in Efests history will hopefully make sure that we get the best success rate ever. 

Can't wait to be back on the farm. I usually have at least one teary moment over the week but I suspect next year just getting through the gates will start it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do feel relieved that this weekend is out of the way now and we can just get back to the normal countdown 😊

But.. as relieved as I am that its over (and I really, really am!) The best thing about this weekend, and the last few months actually, has been all the people on here! Honestly, the support and the laughs has made everything just a little bit easier for me. So big love and big thank you and see you in 359 daayyysssss 🥳😎🤩

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

I do feel relieved that this weekend is out of the way now and we can just get back to the normal countdown 😊

But.. as relieved as I am that its over (and I really, really am!) The best thing about this weekend, and the last few months actually, has been all the people on here! Honestly, the support and the laughs has made everything just a little bit easier for me. So big love and big thank you and see you in 359 daayyysssss 🥳😎🤩

Yes it's so good to be surrounded by people who truly understand my obsession with the place I think I only have 2 real life friends who get it as much as I do and with lockdown we haven't been able to meet up and 2 of us have been crazy busy with work. 

Most other people I know just don't understand it at all and lots think I'm basically crazy for going still. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gigpusher said:

Yes it's so good to be surrounded by people who truly understand my obsession with the place I think I only have 2 real life friends who get it as much as I do and with lockdown we haven't been able to meet up and 2 of us have been crazy busy with work. 

Most other people I know just don't understand it at all and lots think I'm basically crazy for going still. 

we know you're not crazy luv! 

Real life has been a mare this year, its nice that at least efests is gunna get back to normal now this weekends done 😊

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wellyboot said:

we know you're not crazy luv! 

Real life has been a mare this year, its nice that at least efests is gunna get back to normal now this weekends done 😊

Ta! I might be crazy but I like to think I'm the good kind of crazy!! I definitely don't really conform to society's expectations of people my age which I think is a good thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, gigpusher said:

Ta! I might be crazy but I like to think I'm the good kind of crazy!! I definitely don't really conform to society's expectations of people my age which I think is a good thing. 

Isn’t that the exact fit with the festival ? Crazy is cool 😎 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Isn’t that the exact fit with the festival ? Crazy is cool 😎 

I like to think so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All we need is smell over the Internet and we'll be sorted!

2 hours ago, Pinhead said:

Yes, being in here over the weekend has been the closest thing to being there I reckon.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, gigpusher said:

Ta! I might be crazy but I like to think I'm the good kind of crazy!! I definitely don't really conform to society's expectations of people my age which I think is a good thing. 

100% with you on this - I’m 62 and I still absolutely love the festival. I’ll keep going as long as there’s people even older than me on the stages... and probably beyond that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...