Self Confirmed 2021

FloorFiller

• 4 weeks later...
confirmed
/kənˈfəːm/

verb
past tense: confirmed; past participle: confirmed
  • state with assurance that a report or fact is true.
    "he confirmed that the general was in the hands of the rebels"
    • Not announce tour dates that are vaguely in the vicinity of a festival you may have an interest in.
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, AlexOvd said:

Saw it now :) Great news! 

Where do you think they’d play now? I’ve got in my head other subs or other third down.

They could headline JP and it would probably be the best place but they feel like an other stage band to me now.

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Where do you think they’d play now? I’ve got in my head other subs or other third down.

They could headline JP and it would probably be the best place but they feel like an other stage band to me now.

Nothing will top that Park stage gig.

4 hours ago, Matt42 said:

I think unfortunately they will play in Other as subs or something like that, but JP headlining would be mental. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

https://www.loudandquiet.com/podcasts/idles-midnight-chats-episode-94/

At 23.43 on this podcast the Idles singer says they will be playing Glastonbury

He then says it was a joke but I don't think it was

On 8/26/2020 at 2:59 PM, Gnomicide said:
confirmed
/kənˈfəːm/

verb
past tense: confirmed; past participle: confirmed
  • state with assurance that a report or fact is true.
    "he confirmed that the general was in the hands of the rebels"
    • Not announce tour dates that are vaguely in the vicinity of a festival you may have an interest in.

4 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

Let them sub Other!

JP will be a banger for the fans, but could very well be The Streets pt.2 – hell to get in, no room, etc. They deserve a moment of mass exposure.

Would depend who else is on tbf. The Streets wouldn't have been so bad if The Chems were on Other as originally planned. 

1 hour ago, Ddiamondd said:

With a lot of the intended headliners for 2020 being of the pop/dance/rap variety, unless they're up against a major guitar band for next year, I think it'll be rammed.

Arctics or Macca would maybe balance them out, but Idles would still surely scoop the majority of alt/punk fans on the site.

It's a strange one. I'm into my punk but Idles just don't interest me, nor Fontaines DC really.

3 hours ago, Ddiamondd said:

Let them sub Other!

JP will be a banger for the fans, but could very well be The Streets pt.2 – hell to get in, no room, etc. They deserve a moment of mass exposure.

Them in a tent would be marvellous but I really think they deserve to sub the other stage (for exposure reasons). They need to be a big name on the poster and taking up a big slot.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Someone else has asked him

Screenshot_20201115-101608_Instagram.thumb.jpg.f2f9b4c884f8596c704b6540af0ba3f4.jpg

I’m of the view that pretty much every act on the lineup that isn’t a mega star is coming back unless Glasto don’t want them back. I think we’ve seen a few signs now that 2020 could be a 95% rebook.