Beans On Toast 'Glastonbury Weekend'

Watergirl

5 minutes ago, Watergirl said:

New Beans On Toast song about now, with an all Glastonbury video.  Do not watch if you feel particularly sad right now...

Thank you! I absolutely loved that!

Just now, Skelts said:

Me too!  

So wish we were there right now 😪

Same. The next five days are totally all about Glastonbury. It's not the same having it at home but I'll be doing the best that I can!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

Posted the same track from his Greenpeace set on the "Feeling" thread yesterday evening.

I couldn't watch the rest :(.

(Volume's poor mind).

https://youtu.be/-nG1dLqDGFA?t=3001

Ooh, I missed that @MrZigster. There is so much online I can't keep up. Thanks for the link!

Livestream with Frank Turner and Billy Bragg tomorrow at 20:00. It clashes with my Glastonbury celebrations and Lankum live from Kilkenny, but that just makes it more real.

105562294_10158613177684138_3855549364639650806_o.jpg

9 minutes ago, Watergirl said:

Ooh, I missed that @MrZigster. There is so much online I can't keep up. Thanks for the link!

Livestream with Frank Turner and Billy Bragg tomorrow at 20:00. It clashes with my Glastonbury celebrations and Lankum live from Kilkenny, but that just makes it more real.

Ooh. Do you have a link for that?

I'm going to have to get some booze in.

You're right. There's so much online it's a bit overwhelming. Major FOMO. Just like the real thing then.

27 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

Ooh. Do you have a link for that?

I'm going to have to get some booze in.

You're right. There's so much online it's a bit overwhelming. Major FOMO. Just like the real thing then.

E50F890B-F68D-4899-8148-ED9DB10C46EE.jpeg

5 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

Ta very much. All signed up for. I'll be avoiding watching it through FB if I can though.

Frank's recent livestreams were on his YouTube channel as well, though it doesn't say that for this one...

10 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

If that doesn’t bring a tear to the eye or at least make your lips quiver you're a stronger person than I am. Always make a point of seeing beans when he plays Glastonbury, which of course he does every year. The Greenpeace was rammed on the Thursday last year for him. 

Camped next to him at beautiful days last year, top bloke👍

On 6/24/2020 at 1:35 PM, Watergirl said:

Is anyone else watching this?

I can't hear a word Billy Bragg is saying.

Back to The Cure then I guess.