The Gourmet Growler

stuartbert two hats

13 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Mayo+mustard, that's yer lot.

No Ketchup on offer!?

Can't stand the stuff myself but I know know people who would be apoplectic if they ordered one of them and were then told, "No ketchup".

(Ignore this. I can now clearly see a ketchup bottle in the picture).

We went for bacon for breakfast so a growler, gourmet or otherwise, was off the menu for later in the day. We went for a 'gourmet' Big Dog instead. Homemade (with aid of a bread machine) bread bun, locally sourced foot long sausage, air fryer chips, cheese and bonus onions with plenty of sauce on top. More cheese wouldn't have gone amiss but it was still a delight that saw us through the battle against the boxes of burrow hill for the afternoon 🤣

20200625_201814.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, mpsamuels said:

We went for bacon for breakfast so a growler, gourmet or otherwise, was off the menu for later in the day. We went for a 'gourmet' Big Dog instead. Homemade (with aid of a bread machine) bread bun, locally sourced foot long sausage, air fryer chips, cheese and bonus onions with plenty of sauce on top. More cheese wouldn't have gone amiss but it was still a delight that saw us through the battle against the boxes of burrow hill for the afternoon 🤣

20200625_201814.jpg

Nice!

That looks v.nice@stuartbert two hatsbut they don't sell that at my nearest shop (or anywhere in Kent probably).

I was looking for a couple of bottles of Brothers (I know, I know) festival strength to try to at least replicate Glastonbury at home a bit whilst I watched Metallica & Radiohead.

All they had was flavoured stuff at 4%.

At least the Thatchers was 7.4%.

6 hours ago, MrZigster said:

That looks v.nice@stuartbert two hatsbut they don't sell that at my nearest shop (or anywhere in Kent probably).

I was looking for a couple of bottles of Brothers (I know, I know) festival strength to try to at least replicate Glastonbury at home a bit whilst I watched Metallica & Radiohead.

All they had was flavoured stuff at 4%.

At least the Thatchers was 7.4%.

We have 12 bottles of our favourite Weston's Vintage for this afternoons/evenings viewing. Having giant filled Yorkshire puddings with mash and sausage today to help soak them up 😁

Edited by westholtschic