• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

oh god no

Wireless sells out every year no matter what. Why pay for a superstar when Alex from Glastonbury would sell out?

Where’s this idea come from that Travis Scott is some all-conquering behemoth too big to play certain massive festivals? 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, stanh said:

seems likely with the posts they have just put out on social media

I hope they don't release the tickets out the blue.

It's definitely moving to September.

But Ticketmaster released an email with tickets coming out tomorrow at 12??

1 minute ago, TGCarr said:

I hope they don't release the tickets out the blue.

It's definitely moving to September.

But Ticketmaster released an email with tickets coming out tomorrow at 12??

ive not checked my emails, but any idea on date? hoping it doesnt clash with parklife 

Just now, stanh said:

ive not checked my emails, but any idea on date? hoping it doesnt clash with parklife 

It's a guess! I'm thinking it's the first weekend.

I just can't see it going ahead in July. I'd be very surprised 

1 minute ago, TGCarr said:

It's a guess! I'm thinking it's the first weekend.

I just can't see it going ahead in July. I'd be very surprised 

hmm guess we will have to see, hoping they give an idea towards some dates and ticket drop time so im not sat stressed all day ahahah, cant really complain though as i have tickets for other festivals at least

Poor show on them releasing tickets without the lineup. 

Also I’m assuming what with the shared dates and shared lineup announcement day that this and Parklife have some kind of deal on to share a lot of acts.

5 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Also I’m assuming what with the shared dates and shared lineup announcement day that this and Parklife have some kind of deal on to share a lot of acts.

Most definitely.

Not even showing the ticket prices. 

13 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

So many festivals do this?

Also interesting to note, theres now ticket tiers. First release weekend tickets are £210 + fees. Is this the first time a festival republic event has had tiers ever/for a while?

i already have parklife tickets so gonna go to that, they usually get a better lineup anyway. might do the friday though if they get some decent names... prices seemed to have gone up quite a bit this year too, which i guess is to be expected. in terms of tiers, they have done it before for vip tickets, no ga though (if i recall correctly). shame they havent announced a lineup beforehand though like usual and given barely any notice to people to sort funds for tickets and hotels 

Here’s hoping the ticket release before lineup is because they’re confident the lineup will please almost everybody and/or they’ve gotten some huge names like Drake, rather than them knowing it’s a bit shit and so having the tickets sell out before anybody can complain.

Just now, stanh said:

i already have parklife tickets so gonna go to that, they usually get a better lineup anyway. might do the friday though if they get some decent names... prices seemed to have gone up quite a bit this year too, which i guess is to be expected. in terms of tiers, they have done it before for vip tickets, no ga though (if i recall correctly). shame they havent announced a lineup beforehand though like usual and given barely any notice to people to sort funds for tickets and hotels 

Second the location popped up I was able to get a hotel right next to the place for £180 for 4 days.

Just not a fan at all of advertising all this change without a line up. Or just headliners.

People are going to automatically think Drake is headlining because he liked the Insta post.

Sat & Sun have been the better line ups from the last few years. But I'd be fucking fuming if someone massive is on Friday now 

1 minute ago, stanh said:

Hadn’t even thought of hotels! Yeah not great in that respect at all. Feel bad for anybody currently in a work meeting or preoccupied and just completely missing the ticket sale and/or the chance of booking a cheap hotel etc.

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Here’s hoping the ticket release before lineup is because they’re confident the lineup will please almost everybody and/or they’ve gotten some huge names like Drake, rather than them knowing it’s a bit shit and so having the tickets sell out before anybody can complain.

Wirelws have always been fairly decent at pulling a good line up.

Drake seems such an obvious choice. But he'd cost so much.

ASAP & Travis seem somewhat certs to me. I pray it isn't Meek.

Stormy's at Reading so that won't be happening 

10 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Feel bad for anybody currently in a work meeting or preoccupied and just completely missing the ticket sale and/or the chance of booking a cheap hotel etc.

Parklife tomorrow has a good chance of selling out tomorrow.