• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, stanh said:

same weekend as wireless, wonder how/if this'll affect the lineup👀

5fd9e0dd1bbc474aa3334bd1_Lolla2021_Poster_50x70_Sthlm_low-p-800.jpg

Ohhh fucking most def most except Post Malone sadly.

Incredible line up btw. Went Stockholm last year to see SHM and loved every fucking minute in that city. We planned to go again in Jan next year but sadly cases rose. 

Kenny looks a cert now 

Edited by TGCarr
  • 2 months later...

potentially, tbh i have as good of idea as anyone else at this point - i think we will get an update in regards to it within the next month or so, but will be interesting to see who they manage to book if it does go ahead as planned

11 hours ago, stanh said:

potentially, tbh i have as good of idea as anyone else at this point - i think we will get an update in regards to it within the next month or so, but will be interesting to see who they manage to book if it does go ahead as planned

I think Wireless will just miss out. Too close to the opening date of lockdown for them.

They'd of been promoting and having ticket date sales by now.

August/September have that extra 2 months to get ready or to cancel with enough time.

yeah fair enough, i think they wouldnt struggle selling it out though - especially with reading and leeds seemingly selling pretty quick, and then creamfields selling out - not sure about permits for finsbury, but could maybe see them pushing it to september? 

5 hours ago, Bob123456 said:

Any news if wireless is going ahead?

nope nothing has been said about it this year so far (to my knowledge) - i'd imagine if it was happening this year there'd be an announcement within the next couple of weeks 

16 minutes ago, stanh said:

nope nothing has been said about it this year so far (to my knowledge) - i'd imagine if it was happening this year there'd be an announcement within the next couple of weeks 

If you go on the website it says the 2021 dates and 'save the date' although their lack of social media activity sort of gives me the idea that that's been on the website since they cancelled 2020

6 minutes ago, Dave-Bboard said:

If you go on the website it says the 2021 dates and 'save the date' although their lack of social media activity sort of gives me the idea that that's been on the website since they cancelled 2020

yeah, as i say, id imagine there would be an announcement due within the next couple of weeks about either it going ahead, new dates or a lineup drop. i think this month will be pretty busy for lineup/ticket announcements given most of the major festivals have now all dropped and sold out since the governments announcement