• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

oh god no

Wireless sells out every year no matter what. Why pay for a superstar when Alex from Glastonbury would sell out?

Where’s this idea come from that Travis Scott is some all-conquering behemoth too big to play certain massive festivals? 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, stanh said:

same weekend as wireless, wonder how/if this'll affect the lineup👀

5fd9e0dd1bbc474aa3334bd1_Lolla2021_Poster_50x70_Sthlm_low-p-800.jpg

Ohhh fucking most def most except Post Malone sadly.

Incredible line up btw. Went Stockholm last year to see SHM and loved every fucking minute in that city. We planned to go again in Jan next year but sadly cases rose. 

Kenny looks a cert now 

Edited by TGCarr
  • 2 months later...

potentially, tbh i have as good of idea as anyone else at this point - i think we will get an update in regards to it within the next month or so, but will be interesting to see who they manage to book if it does go ahead as planned

11 hours ago, stanh said:

potentially, tbh i have as good of idea as anyone else at this point - i think we will get an update in regards to it within the next month or so, but will be interesting to see who they manage to book if it does go ahead as planned

I think Wireless will just miss out. Too close to the opening date of lockdown for them.

They'd of been promoting and having ticket date sales by now.

August/September have that extra 2 months to get ready or to cancel with enough time.

yeah fair enough, i think they wouldnt struggle selling it out though - especially with reading and leeds seemingly selling pretty quick, and then creamfields selling out - not sure about permits for finsbury, but could maybe see them pushing it to september? 

5 hours ago, Bob123456 said:

Any news if wireless is going ahead?

nope nothing has been said about it this year so far (to my knowledge) - i'd imagine if it was happening this year there'd be an announcement within the next couple of weeks 

16 minutes ago, stanh said:

nope nothing has been said about it this year so far (to my knowledge) - i'd imagine if it was happening this year there'd be an announcement within the next couple of weeks 

If you go on the website it says the 2021 dates and 'save the date' although their lack of social media activity sort of gives me the idea that that's been on the website since they cancelled 2020

6 minutes ago, Dave-Bboard said:

If you go on the website it says the 2021 dates and 'save the date' although their lack of social media activity sort of gives me the idea that that's been on the website since they cancelled 2020

yeah, as i say, id imagine there would be an announcement due within the next couple of weeks about either it going ahead, new dates or a lineup drop. i think this month will be pretty busy for lineup/ticket announcements given most of the major festivals have now all dropped and sold out since the governments announcement

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, stanh said:

Maaaan I could not give a fuck who headlines this year.

Make it all UK act's for all I care.

I need to be back in London, mosh pits the lot.

Kano & Ghetts as I've said hundreds of times would be perfect headliners

kanos headlining all points east with jamie xx so hes almost certainly not there.

i think we will see dababy, meg, d block, aj and kid laroi... not too sure headliner wise, possibly cardi, dave..? (especially dave)

6 minutes ago, stanh said:

kanos headlining all points east with jamie xx so hes almost certainly not there.

i think we will see dababy, meg, d block, aj and kid laroi... not too sure headliner wise, possibly cardi, dave..? (especially dave)

Is Kano a UK exclusive?

I can't see Wireless happening till the first weekend in September.

They'll most probably have some artitis from Parklife.

I'd like to think Travis Scott is a better cert now as it doesnt really affect Rolling Loud in Portugal anymore.

20 hours ago, jannybruck said:

No but he won't be doing two London festivals. I'm expecting him to crop up at Parklife as well probably.

Fucking kills me Wireless never book him. Makes absolutely no sense to me.

I'd like to think Travis Scott is a cert

6 hours ago, TGCarr said:

Fucking kills me Wireless never book him. Makes absolutely no sense to me.

I'd like to think Travis Scott is a cert

as much as i like kano, i dont really think hes as suited to the festival as other acts... like it hurts me to say this, but acts like d-block europe would almost definitely get a bigger crowd than him. the kano & jamie xx day at all points east has sold out though now, so if that goes down well, at least it may give wireless some idea to consider booking him in the future.

travis wise, id like to think he will be there, but im not gonna get my hopes up and then be disappointed ahah

6 hours ago, stanh said:

as much as i like kano, i dont really think hes as suited to the festival as other acts... like it hurts me to say this, but acts like d-block europe would almost definitely get a bigger crowd than him. the kano & jamie xx day at all points east has sold out though now, so if that goes down well, at least it may give wireless some idea to consider booking him in the future.

travis wise, id like to think he will be there, but im not gonna get my hopes up and then be disappointed ahah

Lets hope of Travis. Cmon chief....

I don't even care. It's going to be most pits regardless 😂😂

1 minute ago, TGCarr said:

Lets hope of Travis. Cmon chief....

I don't even care. It's going to be most pits regardless 😂😂

🕯️manifesting travis scott🕯️