Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, stanh said:

same weekend as wireless, wonder how/if this'll affect the lineup👀

5fd9e0dd1bbc474aa3334bd1_Lolla2021_Poster_50x70_Sthlm_low-p-800.jpg

Ohhh fucking most def most except Post Malone sadly.

 

Incredible line up btw. Went Stockholm last year to see SHM and loved every fucking minute in that city. We planned to go again in Jan next year but sadly cases rose. 

Kenny looks a cert now 

Edited by TGCarr
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

potentially, tbh i have as good of idea as anyone else at this point - i think we will get an update in regards to it within the next month or so, but will be interesting to see who they manage to book if it does go ahead as planned

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, stanh said:

potentially, tbh i have as good of idea as anyone else at this point - i think we will get an update in regards to it within the next month or so, but will be interesting to see who they manage to book if it does go ahead as planned

I think Wireless will just miss out. Too close to the opening date of lockdown for them.

They'd of been promoting and having ticket date sales by now.

 

August/September have that extra 2 months to get ready or to cancel with enough time.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah fair enough, i think they wouldnt struggle selling it out though - especially with reading and leeds seemingly selling pretty quick, and then creamfields selling out - not sure about permits for finsbury, but could maybe see them pushing it to september? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bob123456 said:

Any news if wireless is going ahead?

nope nothing has been said about it this year so far (to my knowledge) - i'd imagine if it was happening this year there'd be an announcement within the next couple of weeks 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, stanh said:

nope nothing has been said about it this year so far (to my knowledge) - i'd imagine if it was happening this year there'd be an announcement within the next couple of weeks 

If you go on the website it says the 2021 dates and 'save the date' although their lack of social media activity sort of gives me the idea that that's been on the website since they cancelled 2020

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dave-Bboard said:

If you go on the website it says the 2021 dates and 'save the date' although their lack of social media activity sort of gives me the idea that that's been on the website since they cancelled 2020

yeah, as i say, id imagine there would be an announcement due within the next couple of weeks about either it going ahead, new dates or a lineup drop. i think this month will be pretty busy for lineup/ticket announcements given most of the major festivals have now all dropped and sold out since the governments announcement

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...