Wireless 2021

stanh

I think Wireless maybe thought that because people haven’t been to see live music in 2 years, that it would sell out regardless, which is a very cheap way of looking at it from their point of view. I think the big issue is Migos personally, and the lack of good subs. If you replaced Migos with say ASAP Rocky, and added people like Roddy Richh, Playboi Carti, Doja Cat, Jack Harlow, Bryson Tiller etc. Then the Lineup would be looking a lot better (imo).

32 minutes ago, Bigsigger said:

Surely if Carti is in the country Wireless should try book him?!?

He won't be doing two sets at different London festivals, though maybe he'll pop up and guest with someone at Wireless. For whatever reason this ALT+ festival will have offered more money or it fit in with his schedule better.

1 hour ago, TGCarr said:

How the fuck have Wireless messed up this badly...

36 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

He won't be doing two sets at different London festivals, though maybe he'll pop up and guest with someone at Wireless. For whatever reason this ALT+ festival will have offered more money or it fit in with his schedule better.

Considering the new event is Festival Republic/LN. They had the opportunity to put these acts at Wireless. Looks like they taking Wireless in a different direction or they were confident with the amount of tickets already sold.  

1 hour ago, Glenn Coco said:

Looking at previous Wireless lineups.. I don’t understand how this festival turned so predictable. Is it the competition.. did ticket sales improve when they became a generic rap festival? 

It sells a decent amount of tickets or sells out every year. Why book acts that cost millions when can get away with piss poor line ups 😅

It doesn't get the coverage the likes of Reading, Download gets for the organisers either. 

When people lose interest and tickets sales dip they may step their game up again, but the organisers have endless other events to focus on. 

Edited by JBarbour
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2021 at 2:54 PM, TGCarr said:

Thank God, Ticketmaster took my lie about a wedding the same weekend and I've got a full refund for both tickets!

Fuck am I wasting money on this line up 

Fuck that's good,  I should get my group to use something similar 😂

Edited by Haan

• 1 month later...