Slam Dunk Festival 2021

foolee

35 minutes ago, JimMacVeigh said:

Going Leeds tomorrow ☺️
excited for it! 
Anyone going here, feel free to message me on here and can organise a drink and a chat x

I'm heading there solo so if you see me wandering around like a lost puppy, say hi 😂

You can get me on IG @binge.to.bopo ☺️ 

IMG-20210903-WA0031.jpeg

1 hour ago, beetchez said:

"Paper vaccination cards are not accepted."

Does this mean those little cards we got at the vaccination centre or are they outright rejecting official proof of double vaccine passports? Does literally everything have to be on your phone?

Their Insta story says they'll accept vaccination cards.The information is conflicting so if you are planning on bringing your phone I'd recommend getting the NHS app for a covid passport.Screenshot_20210903-192214_Instagram.thumb.jpg.89a19b2fe304ba19b41ebc357dc3657f.jpg

On 8/24/2021 at 3:53 PM, sacred shape said:

Someone on Facebook just posted that they have a gap in tour dates then. Would genuinely watch them as would never go to one of their real shows. 5 Colours and Star Girl would go off

I got my wish! They were great and had a big crowd too (though did see lots of a disapointed Neck Deep fans leaving as soon as they came out lol)

Zebrahead - great fun

Mcfly - busy, didn't watch all the way through 

Funeral - unreal, so happy to finally see them

Skindred - were they cut short or something? Not sure what happened there

Holding absence - unbelievable and possibly band of the day 

Don broco - absolutely smashed it, love those lads

Was at north, quality day got to the front for funeral for a friend was probably my favourite set. The tent is in such an odd place, there was quite a bit of space on one side but everyone congregates near the only side you can get in and no one moves over, they should put a walkway around the back so you can get in from the other side. 

Predictions for next year? Maybe Sum 41 will play, apart from them really not sure on headliners unless someone like Offspring? 

5 minutes ago, therefused said:

Was at north, quality day got to the front for funeral for a friend was probably my favourite set. The tent is in such an odd place, there was quite a bit of space on one side but everyone congregates near the only side you can get in and no one moves over, they should put a walkway around the back so you can get in from the other side. 

Predictions for next year? Maybe Sum 41 will play, apart from them really not sure on headliners unless someone like Offspring? 

I was thinking about the lineup next year, and seeing as it's only a week before download, I reckon a fair few will play both.