Slam Dunk Festival 2021

foolee

9 minutes ago, Jericode said:

As It Is suggested on Twitter that they're on main stage.

That's decent. FFAF are surely going to headline a stage.

Sum 41 clashing with Alkaline Trio would make it very difficult. I'm hoping that they play sub after State Champs or headline the Dickies stage when Don Broco play.

Based on what PID was announced as earlier and given RBF and F2F have since pulled out, we'll have:

NOFX

Frank Turner

Pennywise

Me First & the GGs

Vandals

Snuff

Days N Daze

The stage split line up for last year is below, so would imagine something similar.  Hopefully with A3 below S41.  If I get bored at work later I may try to attempt a split based on the current line up, but if anyone wants to jump in ahead, go for it.

image.png.329f92755e554952c7d8b581e51ed29a.png

OK - Couldn't wait.  Sorry for the format - did it in Excel.  Took a punt on a few of the bands I didn't know, mainly lower down.

Going off the Hatfield set up, Jaeger/Impericon alternate, as do Marshall/KeyClub and RockScene/Dickies (I think).  S

till looks like a few to add as below accounts for just six per stage.

Fireball Rockscene Dickies Punk in Drublic Jaeger Impericon Key Club Marshall

Sum 41 Don Bronco Waterparks NOFX While She Sleeps Bury Tomorrow A Capdown
Alkaline Trio State Champs Four Year Strong Frank Turner Your Demise Escape the Fate HelloGoodbye Chunk No Capn Chunk
Funeral For A Friend Mayday Parade As It Is Pennywise Stray From the Path Ice Nine Kills Normandie Spunge
Trashboat We Are The In Crowd With Confidence Me First Comeback Kid Malevolence Vukovi Days N Daze
Zebrahead Crown the Empire Roam Vandals Deez Nuts Hacktivist The Bottom Line Static Dress
Popes of Chillitown Free Throw Loathe Snuff Bloodyouth Wargasm The Baboon Show Doll Skin 

2 hours ago, gary1979666 said:

OK - Couldn't wait.  Sorry for the format - did it in Excel.  Took a punt on a few of the bands I didn't know, mainly lower down.

Going off the Hatfield set up, Jaeger/Impericon alternate, as do Marshall/KeyClub and RockScene/Dickies (I think).  S

till looks like a few to add as below accounts for just six per stage.

Fireball Rockscene Dickies Punk in Drublic Jaeger Impericon Key Club Marshall

Sum 41 Don Bronco Waterparks NOFX While She Sleeps Bury Tomorrow A Capdown
Alkaline Trio State Champs Four Year Strong Frank Turner Your Demise Escape the Fate HelloGoodbye Chunk No Capn Chunk
Funeral For A Friend Mayday Parade As It Is Pennywise Stray From the Path Ice Nine Kills Normandie Spunge
Trashboat We Are The In Crowd With Confidence Me First Comeback Kid Malevolence Vukovi Days N Daze
Zebrahead Crown the Empire Roam Vandals Deez Nuts Hacktivist The Bottom Line Static Dress
Popes of Chillitown Free Throw Loathe Snuff Bloodyouth Wargasm The Baboon Show Doll Skin 

As It Is have been pretty said they are main stage and those main stages are too weak.