• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It looks like we will be setting up a virtual Efest meet on zoom next wed from  6.30 pm ..... once we have all pitched our virtual tents .... please be prepared with some kind of sticky name badge ...

🦇👻 You are cordially invited to the creepiest efests meet yet - and that isn't just because @crazyfool1 will be wearing a dress. The Halloween special will see creatures going bump in the night (namel

Yes we did. Boy Springer Spaniel called Benji

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Aw thanks welly :)  look forward to the next meet and coming out of this shit ... hopefully seeing you all for real very soon / in June 

There is a small patch of grass , under a tree in pilton with my name on it next June , really looking forward to sharing a cider with you all there 🙂

14 hours ago, Big durbs said:

There is a small patch of grass , under a tree in pilton with my name on it next June , really looking forward to sharing a cider with you all there 🙂

Not from the same glass though.  Drink responsibly will have a whole new meaning by then.

37 minutes ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

It's all about the ratio 😁

The locals ... I’m calling you a local have the unfair advantage on that one .... you can just put the boot in :) 

3 hours ago, ShakeyCrash said:

Not from the same glass though.  Drink responsibly will have a whole new meaning by then.

Welly is correct , NO GLASS ALLOWED !!!!! 

and as for drinking responsibly... just behave yourself , there is no need for that sort of language !!!! 

On 10/12/2020 at 2:06 PM, Wellyboot said:

NO GLASS ALLOWED!!! BAD SHAKEY!! X

Apologies. I endeavor to do better 😀

On 10/12/2020 at 5:54 PM, Big durbs said:

Welly is correct , NO GLASS ALLOWED !!!!! 

and as for drinking responsibly... just behave yourself , there is no need for that sort of language !!!! 

To be fair after lockdown it’s all relative anyways. Just put out my recycling and i think people are going to start reporting me for having house parties!

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, ShakeyCrash said:

To be fair after lockdown it’s all relative anyways. Just put out my recycling and i think people are going to start reporting me for having house parties!

Our recycling sounds like top cat tin can ally lol

37 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Our recycling sounds like top cat tin can ally lol

The chimes of the night before, and the night before that and so forth. I initially timed it so i took the recycling out when they had the clap for carers thing to disguise my shame. Not 100% sure i was the only one to do this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, ShakeyCrash said:

The chimes of the night before, and the night before that and so forth. I initially timed it so i took the recycling out when they had the clap for carers thing to disguise my shame. Not 100% sure i was the only one to do this.

Clap for Carers involved pouring a very large one for Mrs D and clapping while she downed it 

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Clap for Carers involved pouring a very large one for Mrs D and clapping while she downed it 

That’s what they need and deserve. Good of you to join in as well!

Edited by ShakeyCrash
  • Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, ShakeyCrash said:

That’s what they need and deserve. Good of you to join in as well!

Mrs D is a surgical nurse , but yes I do help her along with a small glass of sherry lol

9 minutes ago, ShakeyCrash said:

God bless her. A sherry and a pay increase is the least she deserves.

Nah mate , the small sherry was for my , she gets a pint of gin and tonic to numb the pain of being fucked over by the government 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, ShakeyCrash said:

😂 You can tell them its a virtual party :)