Virtual Meet

crazyfool1

16 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Great to see everyone yesterday. Amazing weather, Liverpool won, great gig. We nailed it! 

My friends are also now huge ROT90s fans. 

You did a great job organising it all!! 👍With help from @crazyfool1

Edited by funkychick2007
  • Upvote 1

Evening all!

What do we think about a VM this Saturday? I know our weeks have been a bit all over the place lately with some of us having the in person meet last weekend.

We're less than 5 weeks away now! We've also had some more posters released sine the last one, lots of festival stuff to discuss!

Who's in? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DareToDibble said:

Evening all!

What do we think about a VM this Saturday? I know our weeks have been a bit all over the place lately with some of us having the in person meet last weekend.

We're less than 5 weeks away now! We've also had some more posters released sine the last one, lots of festival stuff to discuss!

Who's in? 

Sounds like a great idea 🙂 

3 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Evening all!

Who's in? 

Sounds like a great idea.  Plenty to get excited about

6 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Evening all!

Who's in? 

Saturday is best for me. I think it might be time to drop the "every other week" for a bit?

2 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Saturday is best for me. I think it might be time to drop the "every other week" for a bit?

Totally agree … festival excitement ramps up from here … new people absolutely welcome as ever 

Sounds like you’re going to need to draw up an agenda 😂 

Don’t think I can do Saturday but in for Friday and Saturday the following week 

Edited by blutarsky

1 minute ago, blutarsky said:

Sounds like you’re going to need to draw up an agenda 😂 

Don’t think I can do Saturday but in for Friday and Saturday the following week 

Item 1 on the agenda … which rum to chose 🙂 

Perfect time for forum users who have never been to a VM to join in for the pre festival hype.

For those not sure what this thread is about, the first Virtual Meet was set up to replace the eFests meet for the cancelled 2020 festival. 

Good way of putting faces to the names of people on here. 

• Upvote 2

I’d love to join a meet before the fest but the next 2 weekends are solid. Got a Feeling I’ll be volunteered for some thing over the jubilee weekend at the local working men’s club being a youngster.