Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

1 minute ago, lucyginger said:

I haven’t been paying attention to much, sorry chaps! Can someone (welly, probably!) message me with the next meet please? I’d love to see you all xxxx

small  drop in for waifs and strays on friday .... think it was from 4pm ..... and the next one after that is 7pm the following fri and sat .... hope all is well x 

43 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Oh so it's not a proper one tomorrow? Darn, thought it was gonna be a regular thing throughout lockdown 😞

I never got to meet u properly last time ☹ come early tomoz!! I'll be on from about 4ish (maybe 4.15) but I might only be able to stop a few hour

8 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

Snitches get stitches. 

😆  ur hard

8 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

We are doing a proper one tonight aren't we? I've not drunk any booze for a whole week and I'm planning on finishing off some Christmas grog with ma virtual crew late into the night!

I dont see why not! I probably wont be on late, but i'll be on early!

1 hour ago, Kalopsia said:

After pulling an all nighter (hello insomnia, nice of you to visit) I'm looking forward to seeing you all again tonight. 

Looking forward to seeing you 😍

tonights VM will no doubt carry on as late as usual just we have a bit of an earlier start than usual .... see you all from 4pm .... will bump the link a bit later if @vintagelaureate hasnt posed us a new one by then .... In @Wellyboot style I might even do a nose  poke on it ... with my covid test stick !!