Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, Neil said:

any takers fore an in person meet in bristol somewhen, it'll be an excuse for me to get out, and you guys can be my drinking buddies to keep me safe, the wife insists on a safety crew!)

if we do it we can do turbo island,

Great idea!! 
I cant drink so can be the safety crew!!! 👍

2 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

I would be up for this if we can sort a date!

me too .... so we are already in Bristol Sat 14th May for rhythm of the 90s at the fleece.... @Pinrut may well join us ..... and I am at october drift wed April 6th @thekla anyone welcome to join me ... @Neil welcome to join us for either of these if mobility allows ... or more than happy to make another trip to Bristol another time 

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

me too .... so we are already in Bristol Sat 14th May for rhythm of the 90s at the fleece.... @Pinrut may well join us ..... and I am at october drift wed April 6th @thekla anyone welcome to join me ... @Neil welcome to join us for either of these if mobility allows ... or more than happy to make another trip to Bristol another time 

Didn't realise that there was a Rhythm of the 90s gig on the 14th. I could potential come down for that

3 hours ago, dondo said:

Didn't realise that there was a Rhythm of the 90s gig on the 14th. I could potential come down for that

thanks cf, i'll try to make that reo90's show , give me a shout nearer the time to arrange meeting up earlier in the day, please.

Edited by Neil

On 1/10/2022 at 2:10 PM, crazyfool1 said:

Never been to Bristol and always wanted to do .... this could be my opportunity 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Just booked my tickets here .. see you all then https://rot90s.com/upcoming-shows/

😥

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

hopefully a few of us will have tickets for the big one at that point too 🙂 

🤞🤞

• Upvote 1