Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

It looks like we will be setting up a virtual Efest meet on zoom next wed from  6.30 pm ..... once we have all pitched our virtual tents .... please be prepared with some kind of sticky name badge ... plenty of Alcohol or whatever you choose to partake in :) .... and opportunity for the loiterers on here and at the festival to get involved before joining in the real thing in 2021 .....will post the link and ID on here .... feel free to dip in and out during the evening :) ...... be prepared for some chaos ..... and hopefully I can bring some safety fireworks ( my lights and a phone app ) fancy dress

Topic: The eFests Virtual Meet Up 
Time: Jun 24, 2020 06:30 PM Greenwich Mean Time

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87499951200?pwd=VEVDbVVGVm10UTBvNmRDdHJVN3M0UT09

Meeting ID: 874 9995 1200
Password: EFESTS2020

Edited by crazyfool1
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 11

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

it will be fine ... you can join in without video if you want ... or just point the camera elsewhere .... or even use your avatar to represent you

Gosh no I'll happily show my face, it's contributing to the conversation that I'm no so good at😂

3 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

This is a great idea!

Unfortunately I don't have the tech required to attend :(

I'll be there in spirit (or on here).

You can do it on ur phone as well, the apps free. I think you can only see maybe 4 people at a time but can swipe to see more if thats any good to you? :)

8 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

will you have that work laptop ? ... zoom is fairly easy to download and operate ...

Maybe, but I bloody hope not (I was about to update the other thread where I was rabbiting about that one...). 

I'm also pretty sure they wouldn't approve (and that use is monitored).

5 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

You can do it on ur phone as well, the apps free. I think you can only see maybe 4 people at a time but can swipe to see more if thats any good to you? :)

Don't have smartphone or webcam was kind of the point I was trying to make :)

Did have a work phone but it bricked on me at the start of lockdown and like the above it was strictly approved downloads only and monitored methinks.