Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

this is the link from 7.00 - 7.40  which might get updated if I need to upgrade zoom account 

Alex Mcguire is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Alex Mcguire's Zoom Meeting
Time: Oct 16, 2021 07:00 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/74036128727?pwd=ZVVOREFpM29VVHdMekVrbWFhNk4xdz09

Meeting ID: 740 3612 8727
Passcode: xzTJu3

Edited by crazyfool1

10 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

looking at the case rates , i am so seriously worried that i am thinking of chucking my ticket for 2022 , and going for a ticket in 23 

U ok ? It will have settled down by the summer for definate … and you are jabbed anyway … Taunton has started to drop last few days only slight but that’s a good sign 

15 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

looking at the case rates , i am so seriously worried that i am thinking of chucking my ticket for 2022 , and going for a ticket in 23 

Those figures were scarily high the other night!! I think January will be decision making time!! The horrible thing is just so unpredictable! 

6 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Virtual meet weekend … anyone any requests for specific days ? 

Do you mean tomorrow/Saturday as is it not rhythm of the 90s next weekend (not that I'm going as got Jim Bob in Leeds)

I'd be up for a catch up tomorrow night

8 hours ago, dondo said:

Do you mean tomorrow/Saturday as is it not rhythm of the 90s next weekend (not that I'm going as got Jim Bob in Leeds)

I'd be up for a catch up tomorrow night

This weekend as in tonight and tomorrow. 

I think a couple of the regulars are at a gig next weekend. 

26 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Alex Mcguire is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Alex Mcguire's Zoom Meeting

Time: Oct 29, 2021 07:00 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/77650979190?pwd=R0dEejdscmtoUEg5UlJUazBOcnlyZz09

Meeting ID: 776 5097 9190

Passcode: efests2021

Very formal Alex McGuire!

6 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

ooo lovely. Whens the manchester meet up (I;m in sheffield soon so just wondering lol) 

thrum 

next weekend theres about 15 of us ..... some of us on the fri but most on the saturday for a rhythm of the 90s gig .... tickets still available .... in fact someone has a spare 🙂 

edit so if anyone reading has a free fri or sat eve and wants to meet any of us ... send me a pm 🙂 

Edited by crazyfool1

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

next weekend theres about 15 of us ..... some of us on the fri but most on the saturday for a rhythm of the 90s gig .... tickets still available .... in fact someone has a spare 🙂 

edit so if anyone reading has a free fri or sat eve and wants to meet any of us ... send me a pm 🙂 

aww nice , hope you all have an amazing time - its not next weekend that Im anywhere close 😞

2 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

aww nice , hope you all have an amazing time - its not next weekend that Im anywhere close 😞

we should do ... it will be nice to see all the faces we've been chatting to on a screen since the first virtual meet and some ive been chatting to for longer than that 🙂 

• Upvote 1