Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

18 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Congrats @crazyfool1on your new home , looking forward to seeing it on the next meet - is it this weekend ? 

I’m feeling a little sorry for myself …. Isolating due to being Covid + 🙄😫

Oh no I hope you feel better soon!! 
are you at hime now or back to work! 
look after yourself! 

2 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Congrats @crazyfool1on your new home , looking forward to seeing it on the next meet - is it this weekend ? 

I’m feeling a little sorry for myself …. Isolating due to being Covid + 🙄😫

Aw funky 😞 that’s sad … yep the meet is this weekend … hope those jabs are doing the job and you are not too I’ll … I’m bloody shattered … hopefully I won’t be nodding off on the meets at the weekend 🙂 

3 minutes ago, dondo said:

Congrats @crazyfool1 on your new abode.

I'm up in Edinburgh this weekend catching up with some old school friends and seeing my mum so most likely won't be on.

Thanks dondo … will hopefully catch you in just over 2 weeks 🙂 on the following 1 … enjoy the time with friends and mum 🙂 

17 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

This is even worse than some of @DareToDibble musical choices …😂 vm weekend. Who’s in ? 

Ummm, well to be fair I also got tickets for the ginger one so I can't really say much! Just waiting for The 1975 and Coldplay to announce tours to complete the eFests dream team 😄 

4 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Ummm, well to be fair I also got tickets for the ginger one so I can't really say much! Just waiting for The 1975 and Coldplay to announce tours to complete the eFests dream team 😄 

All three of those would be a nightmare. Would be sticking well clear of the Popamid stage then. 

• Upvote 1