Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

I know I can share with you guys - I'm tired, another long weekend working, I'm missing home (back on Wednesday yay) and I'm working on BH monday .... anyway a mail just dropped in asking if still available for Bin painting in 2022 - you bet I am ... my place is confirmed, I am so flippin happy 🙂 onsite from 4th June , holiday booked - I may have shed a little tear at my desk - there is light for my soul at the end of a very long tunnel 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

I know I can share with you guys - I'm tired, another long weekend working, I'm missing home (back on Wednesday yay) and I'm working on BH monday .... anyway a mail just dropped in asking if still available for Bin painting in 2022 - you bet I am ... my place is confirmed, I am so flippin happy 🙂 onsite from 4th June , holiday booked - I may have shed a little tear at my desk - there is light for my soul at the end of a very long tunnel 🙂 

That's brilliant news! 👍 Roll on summer 2022 for you. I'm delighted that you've got that to look forward to! 

And a safe journey home on Wednesday too!

19 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

This is great news so pleased for you!! I met Hank and co yesterday such a lovely guy!! I loved seeing the bins!! It was emotional seeing them on site!! 
So pleased tht you will be back at home soon and showing the world your artists skills! 💜🌈 

1 hour ago, funkychick2007 said:

This is great news so pleased for you!! I met Hank and co yesterday such a lovely guy!! I loved seeing the bins!! It was emotional seeing them on site!! 
So pleased tht you will be back at home soon and showing the world your artists skills! 💜🌈 

Hanks so lovely, glad you had an amazing time. I;m so very excited (and relieved) 🙂