Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

2 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

Hellloooo lovely people! 

I miss you! Just wanted to check in and say hello 🙂

I will try to join a meet soon xxx

Lovely to hear from you!! And yes join us soon!! Have you been to many festivals or gigs!! 
any other people we haven't seen for while come back and tell us what you have been up too? 😀

Hello all

How is everyone ? Not made a meet again sorry, too flippin busy.... and shattered.  But in good news finally getting a holiday in a few weeks time. First festival in Jesrey has been cancelled (was suppsed to be the first weekend in September) so I've still seen no live music for 18 months, but does look as if isle of wight is going ahead so rather giddy at the thought of that 🙂

Take care all

FF x

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Hello all

How is everyone ? Not made a meet again sorry, too flippin busy.... and shattered.  But in good news finally getting a holiday in a few weeks time. First festival in Jesrey has been cancelled (was suppsed to be the first weekend in September) so I've still seen no live music for 18 months, but does look as if isle of wight is going ahead so rather giddy at the thought of that 🙂

Take care all

FF x

Hello love! We've missed you!!

Excellent news about your holiday!! Bet you absolutely cannot wait!! Roll on Isle of Wight for you my lovely xxxxxx

15 hours ago, Wellyboot said:

Hello love! We've missed you!!

Excellent news about your holiday!! Bet you absolutely cannot wait!! Roll on Isle of Wight for you my lovely xxxxxx

I'm bloody excited to get home, see friends and have a holiday. My project out here has been delayed again so back home in 2 weeks time, and a few chilled weeks ... Norfolk broads on a houseboat for 5 days and then 10 days in Isle of wight - just to spend time with friends, laugh, drink cider and as for live music, I think I am going to be a wreck within the first hour 😆 . 'Freedom day' in Jersey is 26th August , and out where I am here its still masks everywhere indoors/no standing at bars etc... so I can;t wait to get back to some form of a little normality

Whens the next meet, I'll try to join 🙂 

Just now, PDAD said:

I'll be there! I will be a little late as I still have to get home, jabbed,fed and preferably a little tipsy but I am looking forward to it! I'm sure I will get all weird and nervous when I join the call but that's a problem for future PDAD. 

We're all weird so u will be fine 😁

And most of us don't bite 

See u later 🤩🤩