Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

23 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

Good news!!! And how did this happen?? Letter or knocking on the door??? 

A letter yet again. I just wrote to her and told her I think she's absolutely beautiful, but I am moving away soon so I would really like to finally meet her properly while I still can.

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

@ian the wormHow is the worm household doing hope you are all feeling better! 

Thanks for asking. 

Wife and child still super tired and recovering slowly. Lack of taste and persistent cough also. Technically free from today but I can’t see them getting out and about much for a while. 

I PCR tested negative and am feeling fine (but knackered) so I’m free today also. 

Going up the woods to film more path laying and perhaps I might go to a shop.

Generally we think we’ve managed  really well, but with a few early days where we felt completely taken over by it and not sure where the journey was heading. Now it feels a bit like having a bad post festival slump. We made it through the lows, and could now do with  5 days in bed. 

8 hours ago, ian the worm said:

Thanks for asking. 

Wife and child still super tired and recovering slowly. Lack of taste and persistent cough also. Technically free from today but I can’t see them getting out and about much for a while. 

I PCR tested negative and am feeling fine (but knackered) so I’m free today also. 

Going up the woods to film more path laying and perhaps I might go to a shop.

Generally we think we’ve managed  really well, but with a few early days where we felt completely taken over by it and not sure where the journey was heading. Now it feels a bit like having a bad post festival slump. We made it through the lows, and could now do with  5 days in bed. 

Good to hear this

1 hour ago, Big durbs said:

Nose first then freckle lol

how you feeling squirrel, hope your recovery is going well.

I’m improving. Recovery was helped by a trip to the beer garden the other evening. Had a few beers and a curry last night too so definitely on the right track to being normal again. 

• Upvote 1