Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, lucyginger said:

HELLOOOO!!! I am attempting to be a better person, after a period of feeling fairly rubbish and not doing many social things. 

So are we on for this weekend? 🙂

Oh and Welly, you know I drag you to the meet every year so you'll be grand!!!! ❤️

As above Luce … can’t echo those sentiments more .. here if you need us and if u don’t that’s cool too … see you at the weekend 

2 hours ago, lucyginger said:

HELLOOOO!!! I am attempting to be a better person, after a period of feeling fairly rubbish and not doing many social things. 

Oh and Welly, you know I drag you to the meet every year so you'll be grand!!!! ❤️

I happen to think you are an awesome person! You looked after me 2 years ago at Glastonbury and showed me around the efests meet. I hope you are ok!

3 hours ago, lucyginger said:

Your amazing Im sure you did the Pilton Run!!! Theres not a right or wrong way to deal with any of this!!! 

Do what yoy need to do to feel good, be lovely to see you!!! 

3 hours ago, lucyginger said:

I fucking adore you Lucy 💛 but you already know that!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 hours ago, lucyginger said:

Oh do come this weekend, I'm desperately in need of advice on how to be a better person and you're always such fun when you turn up. 😀

15 minutes ago, waltere said:

I'm almost certainly unavailable on Friday and Saturday is looking questionable (having been eminently available the weekend just gone, dammit @Wellyboot 😛)

😭💔 oh no!!! I've ruined everything!!! 

11 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

I'll put the meet link(s) up Thursday but I too, unfortunately, will be unable to attend this weekend. 

The one after is the year anniversary of the first VM!

😭 and I can't do the anniversary one!! 

WHAT HAVE I DONE 😭😭😭😭

14 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

WHAT HAVE I DONE 😭😭😭😭

Don't worry, there will be plenty more! Your presence is needed more than mine... I just need to send the link! 😜

1 minute ago, vintagelaureate said:

Don't worry, there will be plenty more! Your presence is needed more than mine... I just need to send the link! 😜

😮 That's the biggest lie I've heard all year!!  You're SO missed when we don't see you!! 💔😭

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Wellyboot said:

WHAT HAVE I DONE 😭😭😭😭

45 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

@WellybootAnd you will miss me from my hospital bed if Im up to joining on the saturday on the anniversary meet!!! Not tht i was there at the first one!!! 🤣🤣🤣 

It's good to know that some people will try and put the effort in to make it. 

Just now, Wellyboot said:

Oh no hope everything is ok lovely ❤

Yes its a planned op which has been delayed due to covid so cant really complain!! NHS been amazing considering what they are up against!!
Thought I would give everyone a laugh but turning up from hospital probably off my face on painkillers!! 
there will Definately be no dancing around to Glastonbury coverage though!!! Will just have to watch! 🤣🤣😎😜🌈🌟

• Like 1

4 hours ago, funkychick2007 said:

Yes its a planned op which has been delayed due to covid so cant really complain!! NHS been amazing considering what they are up against!!
Thought I would give everyone a laugh but turning up from hospital probably off my face on painkillers!! 
there will Definately be no dancing around to Glastonbury coverage though!!! Will just have to watch! 🤣🤣😎😜🌈🌟

Ooo good luck x when’s the anniversary one ? Need to fill in my diary so I don’t miss it . 

I’m still looking hopeful for this weekend and maybe even Friday and Saturday 😍 . I may need reminding though - my brain is full and I keep forgetting stuff - anyone ever get that feeling that their brain is overflowing and can’t take any more things to do / remember 🤯

On 6/3/2021 at 12:53 PM, Wellyboot said:

Seriously tho, its so nice that real life friendships have come out of efests & the VMs!!

I cant recommend them enough, honestly (and i know ive been banging on about it for almost a year now) but some of the nicest people you could ever wish to meet come to these!! Its great to just chat nonsense and festivals and music and have a few drinks together and just have a nice time and a laugh!! and everyone is SO VERY WELCOME to join!!! So come along next weekend! 

I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU

are the times staying the same? squirrel said something about football...... OH and everyone can play squirrels football game link incoming

https://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/236805-efestivals-euro-2020-fantasy-football-league/

This is one of the nicest comments I’ve seen on the forum in a while.

Also, great turnout on the euro fantasy league already 🎉

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

at least she's not an artist .... of the musical variety 

I'm a fantastic singer actually thank u very much and if I was performing I'd get u in with my gang wouldn't I band tickets n that 

5 hours ago, Quark said:

And people say this forum lacks balance

I prefer big Ds