Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

21 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

A little out of sync with the usually meets but Easter is an eggcellent reason for a catch up. 

I'm sure the usuals will be there to crack a few yolks, but it would be great to see a few new faces too. Be you a spring chicken or eggtremely nervous a virtual meet will bring you out of you shell. All are welcome and encouraged.

So don't worry, be happy and join a minute or an hour on Saturday. Hopefully no one will crack any Easter jokes, as they're not even bunny.

Topic: A Cracking Reason for a Virtual Week  
Time: Apr 3, 2021 07:00 PM Greenwich Mean Time

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82720607733?pwd=Zi8zRzFvOWx4ZGIzN2tUWGpvYlVSQT09

Meeting ID: 827 2060 7733
Passcode: EASTER

tenor.gif

Link bump for tonight’s virtual meet, thanks for setting it up @vintagelaureate and for the beautiful verse.

Edited by March Hare
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Homer said:

Booked Back to the Future The Musical yesterday. Might go back in today and grab Mamma Mia and Singin' in the Rain (it's coming back).

I was looking at that yesterday, but I wanted to be on the "fly zone" (whatever that is 😅) and there was no availability.

2 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

I was looking at that yesterday, but I wanted to be on the "fly zone" (whatever that is 😅) and there was no availability.

Great Scott!

Edit: Just Googed and says the McFly zone to be up close and personal with the band is rows A to D. We are in row D. FYI, if you book in advance, the end of Row D seats (and C) are only £20 (I Googled it and you get a decent view from there).

Edited by Homer
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Homer said:

Just booked to see Mamma Mia... here we go again (that 'joke' technically works as I've seen the show once before).

The wife says she has no interest in Singin' in the Rain - sacrilege!

You've inspired me - I'm going to look for October/November later. Loads of shows don't have tickets on sale yet though.

2 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

You've inspired me - I'm going to look for October/November later. Loads of shows don't have tickets on sale yet though.

What you gonna go for? I've got Back to the Future and Mamma Mia. Big fan of a musical with some sneaky BYO.

57 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Wonder how @ShakeyCrashis getting on with his book club read !

He hasn't posted much, so it must be keeping him busy.

36 minutes ago, Homer said:

What you gonna go for? I've got Back to the Future and Mamma Mia. Big fan of a musical with some sneaky BYO.

Back to the Future and probably Wicked. I was going to do Les Miserables but they're not on sale.