Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

6 hours ago, danbailey80 said:

So apparently I was here on Friday?! I must admit I hadn't remembered until I had a friendly message saying thanks for coming. 

Thank you to anyone who tolerated me. 

No worries, and well done for winning best virtual meet background. Loved the guitars and piana and need to up my game i feel 😄

6 hours ago, danbailey80 said:

So apparently I was here on Friday?! I must admit I hadn't remembered until I had a friendly message saying thanks for coming. 

Thank you to anyone who tolerated me. 

good to have you onboard team vm 🙂 hopefully we will see you again 🙂 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Vax day + 1 update:

I feel so rough. Moving any part of my body takes so much effort. I reached down to pick something up and had to stay on the floor for s few minutes til I recovered. I struggled to lift a kettle of water up.

Someone pop to shop and get me some paracetamol ta x

oh no GGm ... couple of days you'll be good again .... its a bit of a trip for me or I would happily do so 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Vax day + 1 update:

I feel so rough. Moving any part of my body takes so much effort. I reached down to pick something up and had to stay on the floor for s few minutes til I recovered. I struggled to lift a kettle of water up.

Oh no!! Hope you're ok!! At least you know it wont last too long and you're all jabbed up 🙂 which is fantastic news!! X

1 hour ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Vax day + 1 update:

If you'd kept that fancy kettle you'd have avoided that issue.

Take care.

• Upvote 1

A little out of sync with the usually meets but Easter is an eggcellent reason for a catch up. 

I'm sure the usuals will be there to crack a few yolks, but it would be great to see a few new faces too. Be you a spring chicken or eggtremely nervous a virtual meet will bring you out of you shell. All are welcome and encouraged.

So don't worry, be happy and join a minute or an hour on Saturday. Hopefully no one will crack any Easter jokes, as they're not even bunny.

Topic: A Cracking Reason for a Virtual Week  
Time: Apr 3, 2021 07:00 PM Greenwich Mean Time

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82720607733?pwd=Zi8zRzFvOWx4ZGIzN2tUWGpvYlVSQT09

Meeting ID: 827 2060 7733
Passcode: EASTER

tenor.gif

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

A little out of sync with the usually meets but Easter is an eggcellent reason for a catch up. 

I'm sure the usuals will be there to crack a few yolks, but it would be great to see a few new faces too. Be you a spring chicken or eggtremely nervous a virtual meet will bring you out of you shell. All are welcome and encouraged.

So don't worry, be happy and join a minute or an hour on Saturday. Hopefully no one will crack any Easter jokes, as they're not even bunny.

Topic: A Cracking Reason for a Virtual Week  
Time: Apr 3, 2021 07:00 PM Greenwich Mean Time

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82720607733?pwd=Zi8zRzFvOWx4ZGIzN2tUWGpvYlVSQT09

Meeting ID: 827 2060 7733
Passcode: EASTER

tenor.gif

You've eggcelled yourself there vintage. Chocs away at 7.00 it is. 

On 4/1/2021 at 11:34 AM, Gilgamesh69 said:

Vax day + 1 update:

How u doing now ?