Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

8 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

the thing is i was being NICE and she started for no reason so she deserved every word, bloody clown.

I love that it didnt matter what i said tho, the thing that made her leave was @March Hare chasing her 🤣😂😆 "we're doing laps!!" hahahaha!!!

That was so funny 😄

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Oh my goodness what happened, I am totally lost 🙂 but it sounds like fun 🙂

I was going to ask someone to explain on behalf of the readers of this thread that dont have a clue what is happening .... we played an online game last night .... and it lets random people join along with us .... it has a chat facility and welly got a bit carried away .... as for explaining the game ... its probably better someone else does it .... cos im officially rubbish at it 🙂 

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

I was going to ask someone to explain on behalf of the readers of this thread that dont have a clue what is happening .... we played an online game last night .... and it lets random people join along with us .... it has a chat facility and welly got a bit carried away .... as for explaining the game ... its probably better someone else does it .... cos im officially rubbish at it 🙂 

It's basically a cross between an online game where you either go around killing people on a spaceship or do tasks, try not to be killed and guess whose killed the other people, and poker (as we are all on a zoom call).  @squirrelarmyintroduced a few of us to it a while back.

@crazyfool1 has a tell where if he's the killer he doesn't say a thing so we always guess who he is, but it did get confusing as he was watching the Liverpool game at the same time so we didn't really know if his screams were down to their performance or his online performance.  @Ozanne is basically a ninja and @March Hare just chases random women around who have upset @Wellyboot who it turns it has a bad side.

2 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

I won my one game 🤟

Yep - despite @squirrelarmy knowing it was either you or me who did the first kill, who then proceeded to vote for someone else when I was killed in the next round.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ShakeyCrash said:

It's basically a cross between an online game where you either go around killing people on a spaceship or do tasks, try not to be killed and guess whose killed the other people, and poker (as we are all on a zoom call).  @squirrelarmyintroduced a few of us to it a while back.

@crazyfool1 has a tell where if he's the killer he doesn't say a thing so we always guess who he is, but it did get confusing as he was watching the Liverpool game at the same time so we didn't really know if his screams were down to their performance or his online performance.  @Ozanne is basically a ninja and @March Hare just chases random women around who have upset @Wellyboot who it turns it has a bad side.

Yep - despite @squirrelarmy knowing it was either you or me who did the first kill, who then proceeded to vote for someone else when I was killed in the next round.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂