Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

29 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Sorry i didn’t get back last night, Mrs D was not feeling to well, and went downhill from there, we ended up in A&E at 4 am 😞 

shes still in and they are running tests , but something is not rite , luckily she had the jab in early Dec , so it should not be corona related. 

I will jump on tonight if Mrs D is still in the hotel’del’southmead .

Big D

Hope she gets better soon Big D

58 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

After today I’m taking a break from alcohol for a while. Not because of the hangover either. I’m not that much of a lightweight 😂

In my experience, I usually reach the classic tipping point from 'I'm never drinking again' to 'ooh, I quite fancy a pint' at about 3pm...

30 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Sorry i didn’t get back last night, Mrs D was not feeling to well, and went downhill from there, we ended up in A&E at 4 am 😞 

shes still in and they are running tests , but something is not rite , luckily she had the jab in early Dec , so it should not be corona related. 

Big D

Hope things improve! Do you live in Bristol then mate? I grew up pretty near Southmead (lucky me!).

3 minutes ago, Homer said:

In my experience, I usually reach the classic tipping point from 'I'm never drinking again' to 'ooh, I quite fancy a pint' at about 3pm...

I shall be having a beer with the footy in a couple of hours but got other reasons to be off the beer for a while. Can’t go into too much detail yet as I don’t know that much myself but I’ve just been booked in for pre surgery tests to sort the old noggin out. 

7 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

I shall be having a beer with the footy in a couple of hours but got other reasons to be off the beer for a while. Can’t go into too much detail yet as I don’t know that much myself but I’ve just been booked in for pre surgery tests to sort the old noggin out. 

Best of luck with that Squirrel. 

1 hour ago, Big durbs said:

Big D

Sorry to hear that mate, hope it all turns out okay.

25 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

That's good news.

31 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

All the best with that - and will also be watching the Leeds match (may have a glass too). It’s only Brighton - surely a win is in the 💼!

1 hour ago, squirrelarmy said:

Hope it goes all OK 

@Big durbs i hope mrs D is okay i was very impressed by the way i was treated in hospital this week by bristol and north somerset trust!!

@squirrelarmy hope the pre op stuff goes well!! My consultant was discussing timescales around me not missing Glastonbury if it happens!!! Bless him i could have hugged him!! Fingers crossed for you too!! 

@Wellyboot do you vomit sparkles and rainbows too!!! 🤣🤣 

2 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

@Big durbs i hope mrs D is okay i was very impressed by the way i was treated in hospital this week by bristol and north somerset trust!!

@squirrelarmy hope the pre op stuff goes well!! My consultant was discussing timescales around me not missing Glastonbury if it happens!!! Bless him i could have hugged him!! Fingers crossed for you too!! 

@Wellyboot do you vomit sparkles and rainbows too!!! 🤣🤣 

😆😆😆 Well usually I would say yes, but Last night definitely not 🤮🤣🤣xxxx

Topic: The One After The Night Before 

Time: Jan 16, 2021 07:00 PM Greenwich Mean Time

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85327912496?pwd=em84WVp2S1FqQkYweTBTak5JYXo3QT09

Meeting ID: 853 2791 2496

Passcode: EFESTS2021

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Topic: The One After The Night Before 

Time: Jan 16, 2021 07:00 PM Greenwich Mean Time