Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

1 minute ago, Wellyboot said:

Thats fine with me, but I do want to try it. So before the meet tomoz squirrel is gunna show me what to do if anyone wants to play then let either of us know. And then we can be done and ready for the meet at normal time?

If not its just me n u squiz x

I’m intrigued. What time? I need to squeeze a run in between work and the meet you see

40 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

Also, has anyone heard from @Losing my hair? Does anyone have his number or social media? Is he ok? X 

Hi Welly, 

I'm fine thanks, appreciate the concern. I've not been on for a few days - it's been a bit manic at work and sometimes I just need a break from things. 

Anyway I'll be at the meet tomorrow though having had a quick flick through the thread I've no idea about the gaming thing. 

Just now, Losing my hair said:

Hi Welly, 

I'm fine thanks, appreciate the concern. I've not been on for a few days - it's been a bit manic at work and sometimes I just need a break from things. 

Anyway I'll be at the meet tomorrow though having had a quick flick through the thread I've no idea about the gaming thing. 

As long as you are ok that's all that matters! I don't mean to pester, I just like to make sure x 

We're going to try that game thing before the meet so it won't be at the meet as not everyone wants to play so don't worry about that 😊 

Just now, Losing my hair said:

Hi Welly, 

:)  ... dont worry ive had a quick look and am none the wiser either .... not much of a gamer ive only ever played driving games .... I won't mention football I promise .... oops too late 

3 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Hi Welly, 

Excellent news

32 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

The gaming thing is just going to be a time filler before the meet. Anyone wanting to join in early can watch us kick welly out of an airlock 😉

I'll have a go with you guys but probably not before the meet as I've got a ton of work to get through before Saturday morning