Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

8 minutes ago, Quark said:

I've not played it yet, massively excited. Been watching a few streams so I've at least got a vague clue what's going on.

Efests Among us could be one to consider...

My children have been asking about getting among us as it seems it's very popular with their friends 

Basically there’s a group of people on a spaceship. You are all given a list of mini tasks to complete to stop the ship from crashing. 

However at least one of the crew is an imposter and he’s trying to sabotage the mission by killing off the crew. 

Obviously no one knows who it is and you have to eject the imposter via voting before he wipes out the crew 

8 minutes ago, March Hare said:

It’s good fun if there is a group of you, 6 or more. Really simple concept. Basically a who done it, but you murder your mates

Yes sounds OK. My only concern is the possibility of them chatting with strangers if they don't play the games with their mates. But my daughter says you just see user names and there is a filter on the chat

25 minutes ago, dondo said:

Yes sounds OK. My only concern is the possibility of them chatting with strangers if they don't play the games with their mates. But my daughter says you just see user names and there is a filter on the chat

That’s correct, and the games don’t last long enough for you to make small talk and the usernames are not unique so you don’t play with the same people again and again. Still, always better to be cautious with internet people 

10 minutes ago, March Hare said:

That’s some pro level prep

I watch a lot of their channel vids anyway, so no great leap. Just dip in and out to watch a game at a time kinda thing, not sat there for 2 hours solid :lol:

Also I learn by doing stuff. Reading how it works makes no sense, but watching a few games and now I get it. After that it's just funny watching friends murder each other!

Edited by Quark