Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

32 minutes ago, ShakeyCrash said:

If they knew you they wouldn't down vote you dude

100000% this ❤

14 minutes ago, Kalopsia said:

Thanks Shakey! I'm just being a negative nelly haha. 

And you can absolutely write a negative post if thats how you feel and shouldn't be down voted for it ❤

They are the same people who were preaching 'be kind' not that long ago. Some people could do with remembering that!

Edited by Wellyboot

10 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Yes I should , that’s what mates do , so are you coming out to play ? It won’t be the same without you snoring in the background lol

Haha, nah I won't be on this weekend. It's for the best :)

50 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

100000% this ❤

And you can absolutely write a negative post if thats how you feel and shouldn't be down voted for it ❤

They are the same people who were preaching 'be kind' not that long ago. Some people could do with remembering that!

Ta Welly, well they all have short memories😂

33 minutes ago, March Hare said:

I’ve balanced out one of the down votes @Kalopsia . That post is neutral now.

edit: and added a couple more upvotes too

Aww March! Thank you. Too kind. 

16 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

The festival is happening, you know. And we'll all be there, even those of us who don't yet have a ticket.

I appreciate that. 

1 minute ago, Kalopsia said:

Aww March! Thank you. Too kind. 

I appreciate that. 

I am finding it hard to believe yet. Do you genuinely think it's definitely off?

And you're not giving the zoom a miss because of those downvotes are you? Say it's not true! If so, you have to change your mind and still come along!

7 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I am finding it hard to believe yet. Do you genuinely think it's definitely off?

And you're not giving the zoom a miss because of those downvotes are you? Say it's not true! If so, you have to change your mind and still come along!

It's a self preservation thing tbh, nah the meet is just because I've been having a rough go this week and I don't want to drag you all down! 

4 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Exactly. #teamvm

❤ #teamvm

21 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

That’s exactly why we want to drag you up :) 

This

32 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

This! Like I said before, they've all forgotten what they were preaching a few month ago (Plus they don't come to the vms anyway) 

19 minutes ago, Kalopsia said:

Honestly I think it's just better I be miserable and listen to Joy Division... Lol

And honestly, if that is what you need to do, then do it. Because you should always do what you feel is best for yourself. But if we can change your mind or you change your mind before (or during) then do come x we'll miss you if you aren't there, but if course we'd understand. 

Big love always always always ❤ remember that x

• Upvote 1