Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

On 11/16/2020 at 4:06 PM, crazyfool1 said:

I’ve just refreshed my rum ... I’m doing some trials pre glastonbury to see what I’m liking best ... I’m blaming @Quark for making me drink this stuff ... the bonus being it was double discount at work today ... anyone have any that they recommend ?

image.jpg

It's what I do...

On 11/16/2020 at 6:38 PM, Homer said:

What do you recommend? I always just get Bacardi spiced (sometimes I get Pepsi Max instead of Diet Coke to live a little).

Red Leg, Kraken, Sailor Jerry and Dondo's Chairmans Reserve all spiced) or Havana Club 7 for my dark & stormies.

I'm all about the ginger beer as well. Good fiery stuff. Wedge of lime. Tiny splash of angostura bitters if you've got it, makes it sing.

Mount Gay 1783 Black Barrel, Appletons 12 Year and Havana Club Seleccion de Maestros for sipping.

Waitrose do a really good Antiguan one called Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva as well.

I should point out I'm no rum connoisseur. I just really like drinking the stuff.

On 11/16/2020 at 8:21 PM, dondo said:

I bought this one the other week for my wife who likes spiced rum and she said it was very nice

LN_842668_BP_11.jpg

That is nice. Friend bought me a bottle recently as a cheer me up present. He knows me well.

Edited by Quark
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Quark said:

It's what I do...

Red Leg, Kraken, Sailor Jerry and Dondo's Chairmans Reserve all spiced) or Havana Club 7 for my dark & stormies.

I'm all about the ginger beer as well. Good fiery stuff. Wedge of lime. Tiny splash of angostura bitters if you've got it, makes it sing.

Mount Gay 1783 Black Barrel, Appletons 12 Year and Havana Club Seleccion de Maestros for sipping.

Waitrose do a really good Antiguan one called Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva as well.

I should point out I'm no rum connoisseur. I just really like drinking the stuff.

That is nice. Friend bought me a bottle recently as a cheer me up present. He knows me well.

I’m starting to think you might actually be Quark, working in that bar on DS9... 😉

1 minute ago, ShakeyCrash said:

Still on my scream theory that the crow is more than one person. All I’m saying is @vintagelaureate always has the codes and is artistic but has not been on for a while... or has he?

😮 nooo vinty wouldn't do that... would he?? 

The book should arrive tomoz we miss get a clue from that x