Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

2 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Well, there's a wonder!? 

There is Yog ... im pretty sure @Kalopsia couldnt handle the stuff on display in a previous meet though .... he can barely handle 2 pints :) ... some of the stuff im sure you could ..... looks like a creative person too .... 

Just now, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

How is this 'thing' done then? It's just possible that I am now that pissed that I might (and that is a might) give it a go. Oh, and when does it take place - in terms of our understanding of time?

Oh please do!!! it would be so lovely to have you with us!! 

There's a link that will get posted by the lovely @vintagelaureate you just click that and its brings up a zoom meeting, we usually start at 7pm but you can come along whenever you fancy and are free to leave whenever you want :) 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

There is Yog ... im pretty sure @Kalopsia couldnt handle the stuff on display in a previous meet though .... he can barely handle 2 pints :) ... some of the stuff im sure you could ..... looks like a creative person too .... 

I'm very very drunk. Maybe it would be best if I tried to understand what you are all on about at a later date. Let's face it, a drunken bore is a drunken bore. Even I know that.

1 minute ago, Wellyboot said:

Oh please do!!! it would be so lovely to have you with us!! 

There's a link that will get posted by the lovely @vintagelaureate you just click that and its brings up a zoom meeting, we usually start at 7pm but you can come along whenever you fancy and are free to leave whenever you want :) 

Hello Wellyboot,

Thank you for that fine invitation. The 'Lord' only knows what I'll be like by 7pm. Mind you, I have a mate come to stay in our bubble, and he has brought with him an array of heavy artillery (so to speak), so maybe it might be a 'thing'. Would love to hook up with you all - in my mind, and maybe zoom too.

3 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Wellyboot,

Thank you for that fine invitation. The 'Lord' only knows what I'll be like by 7pm. Mind you, I have a mate come to stay in our bubble, and he has brought with him an array of heavy artillery (so to speak), so maybe it might be a 'thing'. Would love to hook up with you all - in my mind, and maybe zoom too.

Well if you fancy it this evening you are extremely welcome and it would be lovely to have you join us! :) 

Sounds like you have a lot fun!’ Even if I can’t join it’s fun reading the thread!! Can I go on the irresponsible list even though I can’t join the meet I’m not ready to be responsible yet!!! Exactly what I told my 17yr old nephew who wants him and his mates to tag along to Glastonbury next year!!! Told him I would consider it when he is 18!! 
I’m sat in leggings with fairies unicorns and mushrooms all over them!!! Not the dress of a responsible person!! Whilst trying to justify I need a pair of sequin doc martens in my life!!!  I am supposed to be working!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

2 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

Sounds like you have a lot fun!’ Even if I can’t join it’s fun reading the thread!! Can I go on the irresponsible list even though I can’t join the meet I’m not ready to be responsible yet!!! Exactly what I told my 17yr old nephew who wants him and his mates to tag along to Glastonbury next year!!! Told him I would consider it when he is 18!! 
I’m sat in leggings with fairies unicorns and mushrooms all over them!!! Not the dress of a responsible person!! Whilst trying to justify I need a pair of sequin doc martens in my life!!!  I am supposed to be working!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

no need for being responsible ... I think every meet ive worn something resembling fancy dress :) 

3 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

Follow the Yellow Brick Road;

Dr Martens 1460 Y Red Multi Coated Glitter | Brassington Bros

• Like 1

Topic: When is a Crow not a Crow? The dissection of Arthur Pinrut - the mysterious pirate crow (amongst other ramblings) 

Time: Nov 14, 2020 07:00 PM Greenwich Mean Time

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86795669255?pwd=QmJINjNmWUhhbVFXdGs2SkttZVVXdz09

Meeting ID: 867 9566 9255

Passcode: EFESTS2020

27 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

I recently(ish) purchased these:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlt0Xh6nNNgSkCrCRlPI3

Long live irresponsibility! 👍