Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

51 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Thanks to everyone ... haven’t laughed like that in a long time ... very much reminded me of the good times ... really good mix of entertainment and more serious ... and happy birthday to @lucyginger impending ... @DareToDibble I’m good with photos ... hopefully they will be as good as the sound quality ... certainly didn’t expect to see a growler during lockdown ... strange Times indeed ... @stuartbert two hats ... house and view looks amazing @fatyeti24 can’t tag hmv for some reason good luck with the prep and reopening ... @Wellyboot u need to get on to that light situation ... I know it’s dark on the farm right now but that recreation was taking it to the extreme ... heads a little fuzzy today but I wasn’t quite as hardcore as you with the cider bus cider @squirrelarmy  , @Pinhead thanks for the oxfam chat ... certainly will be trying for that amongst the options next year and thanks to all the dental plans that weren’t old enough to be there ... :) ... will see you all on the farm for the real one in 2021 ... no excuses for lurking now ... and thanks :) 

We love you!! Thank you for sorting this out with @vintagelaureate 

18 minutes ago, Kalopsia said:

I tried to come out of my shell but was still socially awkward 😂😅

How's your pulse??

53 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Sorry I lied @Wellyboot, please don’t hold a grudge against me. 

Deep Down, when you think about it we are all @dentalplan’s. Thanks for blowing my cover HMV. 

Thanks for a great night, I feel asleep after the game, hopefully something like that happens again. Love you all xxx

too much excitement ... for one evening :) efest meet and the football .....hopefully another party later if /when man city drop points :) ... nice to catch you youngster :) 

13 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

We love you!! Thank you for sorting this out with @vintagelaureate 

How's your pulse??

No worries - I'm just sorry my appearance was so brief! I had to sort out my kids for bed, I didn't realise you would all be on still! 

Hopefully I will make the real one next year. 🤞

Just now, vintagelaureate said:

No worries - I'm just sorry my appearance was so brief! I had to sort out my kids for bed, I didn't realise you would all be on still! 

Hopefully I will make the real one next year. 🤞

You will ... and I’ll be dragging you there like it or not ... I’ve already got my route planned to collect u from co op :) 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

I'm ok with that too. 

Sorry I haven't got too much involved in the conversation but I had a great time listening and drinking 😁

8 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Post no problem for me, was really fun and nice to meet people!

Dell will be incredibly pleased to hear one of their laptops be described as a super computer I'm sure! No photoshopping, sorry. Just had to wait until I was back on the laptop.

NOTE: I only did 1 screenshot each time so I apologise if someone is blinking, has a bad angle or looks drunk (that'll be because we were). Anway, here's the 2 I have.

eFests 1.jpg

eFests 2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3