Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

2 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

I'm hosting and I'm terrified! I'll drop in and out but leave the meeting open throughout. 

yep thats the bonus people can come and go as they please .... for anyone with nerves or not sure how zoom works im more than happy to help muddle though a trial one if anyone wants to 

4 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Looking like I’ll be free to join! If nothing else I have to see how this is gonna work. If there are that many of us it’s surely gonna be chaos? :D 

manageable chaos so far ..... theres quite a few usuals at the meet that haven't shown their hand yet ......

On 6/16/2020 at 8:48 AM, Neil said:

are you going to be properly dressed for the meet...?https://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/store/category/3-efestivals-t-shirts/

... and for your tea/coffee/beer/spirits.....
https://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/store/category/4-efestivals-mugs/

:) 

anyone else for a t-shirt? If you order in the next couple of hours it'll get posted out today.

I'll probably be passing on this one guys & gals.  Treating this as a fallow year, just easier to take the approach of nothing happening than trying to fill the gap.  Hope y'all have a lovely time catching up, although I have been known to change my mind at the last minute on stuff like this :)

Just now, Quark said:

I'll probably be passing on this one guys & gals.  Treating this as a fallow year, just easier to take the approach of nothing happening than trying to fill the gap.  Hope y'all have a lovely time catching up, although I have been known to change my mind at the last minute on stuff like this :)

thats a shame was hoping for a virtual swig of that rum concoction .... totally understand but hope for that last minute change of heart :) 

7 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

I've ordered a new efests top, ordered new glitter, got my pink glitter spray for my hair, making my mini ribbon tower at weekend.. now just need to get rid of my nerves before Wednesday night :)

Feeling nervous too, planning on using wine to solve this problem. 
Charm x

13 hours ago, Wellyboot said:

I've ordered a new efests top, ordered new glitter, got my pink glitter spray for my hair, making my mini ribbon tower at weekend.. now just need to get rid of my nerves before Wednesday night :)

12 hours ago, Charm said:

Feeling nervous too, planning on using wine to solve this problem. 
Charm x

Oh bless you, I’ll look after you both 😊

• Upvote 1

What a fabulous idea. I may even go for it. I may have to wear a mask though, in order to spare you all the gory details. I've lost nearly all my teeth now because of drug abuse. It's not a look that's going to catch on very soon, like beards took off. Actually, I've just thought of something, which could fit the bill.