Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

7.30 will start it ... as before anyone is welcome and people can come and go as they please ... 

Fab :) 

24 minutes ago, grumpyhack said:

I'm up for tonight.  But I can't seem to find the link.

I don't think we have one yet (unless I cant find it either) :) 

1 hour ago, Wellyboot said:

Fab :) 

I don't think we have one yet (unless I cant find it either) :) 

Topic: eFests Online Soirée
Time: Jul 11, 2020 07:30 PM Universal Time UTC

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88048801133?pwd=UVdOQ2FZdDBlVXJjQ294WVJHdlcxZz09

Meeting ID: 880 4880 1133
Password: EFESTS2020

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

likewise ... although I have no doubt im trailing on the alcohol intake ....:) 

40 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

I've had some food, had some beer and even had a nap. I'm ready for some random efests action 😀

I'd better make a start - sounds like I'm lagging behind. 

12 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Yep and great to see @circus92 join us ... you are going to have a blinder  next year , you’ll soon be on the returners list 

Really nice to meet you @circus92 :) even tho it was only for a little bit! (rubbish work!!)

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

@eFestivals is it possible to change the name of this thread to just ... virtual efest meet and remove the date , thanks :) trying to attract some new people to join us 

Yes please!! Would be lovely if some more efesters fancied joining in, good practice for the real one next June! :) 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Yep and great to see @circus92 join us ... you are going to have a blinder  next year , you’ll soon be on the returners list 

I really must join in a bit earlier next time - I did leave it a bit too late .... and was a bit worse for wear as well by the time I plucked up the courage to drop in.  It was a bit confusing at first, looking all round the screen trying to work out who everyone was, but will def be easier next time.  Bad call watching KOL on Sky Arts  - would have had a better time chatting to you guys!

It was really great to meet you all - everyone was just as welcoming on zoom as you are on here :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Wellyboot said:

Really nice to meet you @circus92 :) even tho it was only for a little bit! (rubbish work!!)

You checked out not long after I joined - was it something I said?

Only joking.... my fault really as I was rather late.  Will join earlier next time and can chat then :)

Just now, circus92 said:

Only joking.... my fault really as I was rather late.  Will join earlier next time and can chat then :)

:lol: not at all!

Next time hopefully you can come sooner and I wont have work the next day :) but so lovely to meet you!!

6 minutes ago, circus92 said:

@Wellyboot is a nightmare she pretends to have to work ... she’s busy posting on efests ... after a few meets u will understand :) ....