Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

I had to split... my phone's not been the same since that tussle with the police in Shanghai.

Lovely to meet you all!

Anybody thinking of joining, but a bit nervy... do it!

Sun's on it's way up here!

Big love from Tokyo x

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Joined at 6:30 but with audio and video off as I was on bathing son duty. After I got him dried, dressed,  and in front of the tv i de-lurked for about 10 minutes, said nothing and kept getting called on dad duties so gave it up as a bad job and had to leave. Nice to put some faces to names, even if you didn’t know I was there most of the time.

1 minute ago, DarrenVonBoathook said:

Joined at 6:30 but with audio and video off as I was on bathing son duty. After I got him dried, dressed,  and in front of the tv i de-lurked for about 10 minutes, said nothing and kept getting called on dad duties so gave it up as a bad job and had to leave. Nice to put some faces to names, even if you didn’t know I was there most of the time.

Hey DVB!  Spotted you lurking just before I went off for some dinner. We'll do it for real 12 months from now.  No excuses!

Have a cool weekend 👍

Bollocks, had technical/competency issues so could really chat/connect properly. Shame, I have always wanted to join one of these as never managed to get to a Cider Bus meet as can only ever get their on Thursday afternoon. Might try later again if anyone is still on...