Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

11 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

I may pop in briefly, I think there are other plans afoot for that evening but I have multiple devices so I could log into both events at once. 

Will give me an excuse to unpack my hat and get the lights in working order!

Light it up :) I was thinking I might get that skin on the pyramid for the occasion :) 

36 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

Maybe, but I bloody hope not (I was about to update the other thread where I was rabbiting about that one...). 

I'm also pretty sure they wouldn't approve (and that use is monitored).

Don't have smartphone or webcam was kind of the point I was trying to make :)

Did have a work phone but it bricked on me at the start of lockdown and like the above it was strictly approved downloads only and monitored methinks.

Ah ok :)

well I'm sure most of us will be on here over the weekend :)

1 minute ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Will Neil be issuing the virtual name badges? (How the hell we know who everyone is I don't know, unless we temporarily change our names to our efest identities.

I was thinking about this ... people every so often could hold up an a4 sheet of paper with their name on it in big letters ... or have the same kind of sticky name badges that Kizzie issues at the real meet ... some of course won’t have issues being recognised ... :) 

8 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Will Neil be issuing the virtual name badges? (How the hell we know who everyone is I don't know, unless we temporarily change our names to our efest identities.

I think that when you log into a zoom meeting you can choose what name is displayed. 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I was thinking about this ... people every so often could hold up an a4 sheet of paper with their name on it in big letters ... or have the same kind of sticky name badges that Kizzie issues at the real meet ... some of course won’t have issues being recognised ... :) 

Do you mean those wearing big, crazy hats?? 😄

19 minutes ago, pauladam said:

If Im free - I'll definitely jump in to say hello.

first time at the meet last year and really enjoyed it (probably a bit too much after consuming copious amounts of @DareToDibble's rum! (at least I think it was rum!)

Haha it was indeed rum! I arrived with a full bottle and left with an empty one so I either shared it around with everyone or I kept pouring it into your cup (and those around us) :D  Similarly to you, I had a lot of it so memory was a little hazy....forgot all about the pitcures until @H.M.V posted them all! :lol: 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Neil said:

are you going to be properly dressed for the meet...?https://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/store/category/3-efestivals-t-shirts/

... and for your tea/coffee/beer/spirits.....
https://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/store/category/4-efestivals-mugs/

:) 

Good shout :)

just got myself a new efests top for the occasion since I've had my other about 5 years :lol:

I'm excited for this, but am v nervous as usual.. am such a wuss!!