NOS Alive 2021

Hopefully back stronger in 2021. Kendrick and Taylor looking unlikely according to Ken which opens up potential headline slots. Current prediction:

Wednesday: Gorillaz / Jorja Smith / Jamie XX

Thursday: Kings of Leon / Twenty One Pilots 

Friday: Billie Eilish / Faith No More / Cage The Elephant / Anderson Paak

Saturday: The Strokes / Da Weasel / Two Door Cinema Club / Haim

Struggled thinking of alternative headliners at this point. Feel KOL and TOP could be easily called upon due to playing around the Thursday (if the 2020 festivals are rescheduled) and they’d accept. Not great if it is, hopefully they can get some other top band. What do people think?

23 hours ago, Ken19 said:

Tame Impala will be one of their headliners is my guess. 

No Tame Impala and no Gorillaz. Primavera Sound it is. 

My guesses: The Strokes, Faith No More and Billie Eilish will remain in the lineup. Let's see who will replace Taylor and, probably, Kendrick.

Just now, MeMeMeM said:

No Tame Impala and no Gorillaz. Primavera Sound it is. 

My guesses: The Strokes, Faith No More and Billie Eilish will remain in the lineup. Let's see who will replace Taylor and, probably, Kendrick.

Surprising. Tame Impala is a name that I've heard multiple times the last years for Nos Alive. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, adequate8 said:

confirmed no Tame or are we guessing?

Tame Impala were announced yesterday for Nos Primavera Sound, in Porto. Portugal is a small country, so, I doubt that they would allow to repeat a big name in Lisbon.

Has happened in the past, but only with smaller bands/artists. Can't see Tame Impala playing both.

27 minutes ago, MeMeMeM said:

Tame Impala were announced yesterday for Nos Primavera Sound, in Porto. Portugal is a small country, so, I doubt that they would allow to repeat a big name in Lisbon.

Has happened in the past, but only with smaller bands/artists. Can't see Tame Impala playing both.

yeah absolutely no chance of tame impala playing any other festival 

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, jparx said:

Looks like Kendrick, Taylor or Billie probably lost from this lineup then. RHCP drastically less exciting option for me, but I’m sure many will be happy with it!

I think Billie will announce all rescheduled dates at once, considering this post by I-Days Milano.

1 minute ago, Mondo-kun said:

I think Billie will announce all rescheduled dates at once, considering this post by I-Days Milano.

That's good to see, thanks for this! IF Taylor does end up being around next year, I think she will announce all dates together as well. But she's obviously a big IF.

Álvaro Covões (the promoter) said to Blitz that Taylor swift will not be touring next year (at least in Europe), so she will not be defitenely there. He also said that it is only missing one headliner (I imagine that is the one who will replace Kendrick). Also, most part of the lineup will be 2020.

Strokes and Billie Eilish will probably be there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2020 at 12:14 PM, MeMeMeM said:

Álvaro Covões (the promoter) said to Blitz that Taylor swift will not be touring next year (at least in Europe), so she will not be defitenely there. He also said that it is only missing one headliner (I imagine that is the one who will replace Kendrick). Also, most part of the lineup will be 2020.

Strokes and Billie Eilish will probably be there.

Today confirmations:

The Strokes

Faith No More (moving to the last day)

La Roux (new confirmation)

Tom Misch

The Lumineers

Manel Cruz

• 2 weeks later...